Eh~

Y'all want the titles and descriptions of all the drafted things I'll probably never work on or get done? No? Too bad, proceed if you want-

Warning over, continuing on!

OTP Prompts

Just some prompts I came up with for your OTPs

The Student And The Frog (Tsuchaco)

A Tsuchaco story because I love them :3

Uraraka has live Deku for a long time, and Deku has loved Uraraka for a long time. Neither have confessed, until one day, things change, and Asui comes between them.

Why Her? (Tsukoyami)

(Strays from all canon activities)

Tsuyu Asui, a girl with a quirk that gives her the abilities of a frog, has been excited to start learning at UA. Little does she know that most of the other students aren't really... The friendliest of people.

New Channel (Gentle x La Brava)

After being released from jail, two former criminals known as Gentle Criminal and La Brava start up a new YouTube channel. It's fun at first, until and old "friend" comes and reaches out to them...

Kill It With Fire (Kiribaku)

It's the first day of the prestigious hero school known as UA. Everything's going well, friendships have started, everything you'd expect from a normal highschool!

That is, for anyone other than Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima in class 1-A. Bakugo hated the way he felt for the energetic, "shitty-haired" boy. He wanted to kill these emotions.

Kill them with fire.

Rock Bottom (Kiribaku)

Eijiro Kirishima has always been cheerful and happy towards other people, sometimes too much so. On the inside, however, a whole world of pain flourished. He hates himself. He's hit rock bottom. What if another boy could help this, even just a little...?

Which one should I work on first...?