Kidnapped by vampires

Amelia's POV

FLASHBACK TO TEN YEARS AGO

So it all started when I was walking down the street on a dark snowy day in Glasgow. Usually Glasgow is filled with people but it was unusually quiet that night.

As I wake down the street I was pulled into an alleyway. I tried to scream but a rough hand was clamped over my mouth. An arm was wrapped around my waist that I couldn't move. I struggled around but the person didn''t move,"If you move or scream I will kill you" spoke a deep, sexy voice.

As soon as I heard those words I froze,"OMG OMG OMG" I chanted in my head as the man turned me around to face him.

What I saw next surprised me the most, the man was so sexy. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had defined cheek bones and a smirk lay on his lips. His eyes sparkled in the little light that shone through the small alleyway. This was by far the cutest guy I have ever laid my eyes on, but it was what he did next that confused me. He looked into my eyes and whispered inaudible words, then I fell into his arms closing my eyes in the process, drifting off to a deep sleep.

All I remember hearing was him muttering the words I will remember my whole life "you are finally ours."