Message from @AquaticAnnaS.

Dear adorah_love,

I am AquaticAnnaS. A Wattpadder. A nerd. And I sometimes think that people are making fun of me.

The thing is, being a nerd is great! You may think you're a nerd, and that's a good thing! It's better than being a dumb bully who thinks they can boss around the nerds. Or the girls who wear so much make-up that they look like a clown and say that you're ugly. But they're wrong. You get to boss around your own world and you are beautiful just the way you are.

As you say in Wattpad, it looks like your world is full of dangerous and scary things. But I also suffered something. So did everyone else in the world.

Even the strangers that randomly come into your room (fuck them by the way), they are doing these bad things because they suffered something and want to let out the pain by hurting people. It's not going to work, if you stand up and have your phone out, ready to call 9-1-1 or ready to yell at them, or punch them in the face with your cousins supporting you.

You have parents that don't care about you, but think about the people on Wattpad. Telling you they love you and you deserve the love that you're getting in this situation. You shouldn't say "I don't deserve that love." because you do deserve it and nothing will change their opinion. The heart emojis are the emojis that tell people they love them, and nothing can change that. We Wattpadders love you♥️. Nothing can change that.

Life may throw some bad things at you, but think positive: What good did you get from those events? What have you learned?

Even when you fall into Tartarus, (This is from the Heroes of Olympus series) someone will be with you. And that's going to be me, or one of your followers on Wattpad. We ALL support you!

Killing yourself will only make you look like you are trying to escape your problems. I know that is what you're trying to do. But have you ever thought of fighting your problem? Scaring away bad memories and bad people and replacing them with good memories and good people. THIS is the best option. The only way you can do this is by staying alive and fighting back. You want to live a long life with happy memories and happy people (Though I don't know how old you are, I do know you are still young.)

There are people in the world that care about you and love you. And that's what matters. Nothing else. Also, don't deny it because I say so and so do the rest of the Wattpadders. The only reason we say we love you is because we mean it.

I really hope this encourages you to not kill yourself. Actually, PROMISE ME that you won't kill yourself.

Sincerely,
AquaticAnnaS (@im-a-hero-of-olympus) - One of the many many MANY people that cares and loves you