Part 1

Stiles pov

It's been a while since I've seen any of my old friends from beacon hills. When I got back from safe haven, I just never felt comfortable there knowing all the people I just spent three years with are dead. At this moment I look down at my chest and fidget with the necklace Newt gave me.

I decided to go on Instagram for the first time in months, the the first person who's shows up is Kira. She looks happy, I click on her account and drop my phone in shock.

Kira.kitsune

637 likes and 67 comments If you don't know this I was reunited with my twin brother exactly year ago ily💕

If you don't know this I was reunited with my twin brother exactly year ago ily💕

Tagged:@Sassykevin

I picked my phone back up, and stared at the Instagram post. I couldn't believe my eyes, I stalked further into her account to see where she's been staying, so maybe I could surprise him or something.

Sanfrisco, California

Oh well she didn't go far, I did though I'm in Virginia right now. I've been traveling a lot lately.

Kiras pov

Scott and the pack walk into the door smiling, I frown when I realize that stiles isn't with them. That's one mystery none of could figure out, what kind of kid goes missing for three years but wants to leave his home immediately after being saved.

"Any of you heard from stiles?" I asked, they all looked down and shook there heads.

"What the hell is a stiles?" Kevin asked as he ran down the stairs, making everyone look at him, I haven't exactly introduced them to him yet.

"Guys this is my brother, Kevin." He shook hands with everyone and greeted them, I looked up at him, "stiles was a old friend, we haven't heard from him in two years though." I say.

He nodded and plopped down on the couch, then I got a notification.

"Holy shit!" I whispered yelled.

Biles.Maze has like your post.

He changed his username huh? Whatever he's alive, I clicked on the notification. He liked a photo from three months ago, it was of my brother. Weird.

I looked at his account, no post? Wait this is a new account. Aw that's sweet he followed me first, he's probably going to follow the others soon.

Biles.maze
Bio: run, never stop running - 'old friend. 2k15'
Icon:

 2k15'Icon:

Hm.. he quoted something from one of the years he's was missing, the first year actually. I looked up at the pack who were laughing, I wanted to tell them but I couldn't right now, they can't worry about there friend who decided to leave. But damn does he live up to the bio, he really never stopped running from his home, maybe thats what he means by that. Never stop running.

I walk back over to the couch and turn my phone off.

"Hey, Uhm my friend just called me he wants to meet with me in Virginia, I'm leaving tomorrow." Kevin said.

"Friend?" I asked, he never really hangs out with anyone around here.

"From you know the years I was gone."

"Ohh ok, what's his name?"

Who do you think it is?