🌸💮His Name!!!!!💮🌸

One day when Tae was heading towards his class he saw a group of students outside his class he ignored them and as always he silently sits at his place.

Jin:"Good morning Tae."

Tae:"Good Morning."

Namjoon:"Hey why u never joins us... i mean u always be alone in the class."

Hobi:"Yess...if something is bothering u...atleast u can talk to us..we will help you."he said with a sweet smile.

Meanwhile bell rangs and Everyone got back to thier seats.

After Class

Tae is busy doing his work.

Jimin:"Hey Tae!! How u doinn'?? Want some help??"he said with an angelic smile.

Tae:"No....No.. I'm ok..btw thnks for asking."

Jimin:"okhh"

Tae continues to do his work.Jimin was feeling awkward so he tries to start the conversation.

Jimin:"Hey..can u see that boy"poits at a boy who was surrounded by group of students "he is also our friend & he is so handsome n caring that's why he is so famous in our school.Everyone have crush on him."

Tae glanced at that boy..he was looking so cute...

Tae:"o..oo"(blushing)

Jimin"You have probably seen a group in the morning outside our class he's the only one who was surrounded by group of students as he was not attending the school from the day u joined because of his health."

Tae:"ohhh"

Jimin:"Oo...yeah!!!! I Forgot to mention his name.....his name is....

************************************
Hope you like it...✓✓
Thnk u for reading *cries in taekook*
*Bows*
Insta~ taekook_unmyeongaiiii