|G|Halloween special!|Wolf|

Halloween month!
I drew some Art in the end!

"Come on, Bakugou, just wear it!"

"Yeah, no."

"It's a costume party. We went over this yesterday!" You yelled, grabbing Bakugou's arm.

"We agreed that I'd be little red riding hood, and you'd be my wolf!" You said, shaking his costume.

"Put the ears on! they are so cute!!" You said, giving him a pout. He scrunched his nose in an attempt to resist temptation. Luckily for you, he seemed to stop fighting back. You kissed his nose while helping him put on his cute costume ears. You enjoyed and wallowed in Bakugou's adorable response. His cheeks were rosy, and for a quick second, his eyes widened.

"Oh, Aren't I lucky?" You said, hugging him.

"You're so precious to me, Bakugou," you said.
(A/n: Interpret that however you wish)

"Now, let's go!" Holding Bakugou's hand, you two left for the party.

|Time skip|

When arriving at the party, you demanded a picture together. Bakugou was hesitant and tried to walk away, but you had already asked Mina to take the photo.

"Oh, no, you don't!" You enthusiastically said, grabbing him by the neck and kissing him on the lips. He gave in and kissed you back. Mina said your picture turned out amazing.

"I'll take what I can get," you said, sighing. Knowing the chances of a second picture was slim. You brushed it off and had focused on having fun.

.
.
.

(A/u: See the complete drawing of Hawks)
(as a female witch! 😳 on my)
Instagram: eracedraw
.
.
.

(A/u: See the complete drawing of Hawks)(as a female witch! 😳 on my)Instagram: eracedraw

❤︎ Leave a comment/vote plz I'm desperate ❤︎
❤︎ Lol ❤︎
♤ Hope you 3njoyed! ♤