01: ANG PAGKIKITA

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

Please be also aware that there are some grammatical errors in this story

Vern's POV:

It's Sunday morning, I normally go to church and visit my brother's grave, and Monday to Saturday is my workday as the CEO of Caramel Perfumes, one of the famous perfume brands in Asia. For the past three years of my life I was investigating my brother's death.... But until now just can't find answers.

I got up, washed my face, and also brush my teeth. I played my favorite song on my phone.....

Now Playing: Just Once by James Ingram

I did my best

But I guess, my best wasn't good enough

'Cause, here we are back where we were before....

Me and my brother used to sang this song on the karaoke, and everytime I play that song, I can feel him near. Namimis na kita Kuya...

When our parents left us he was a father-figure to me, I never imagined a life without him... Day by day made me realized that I can't live happily anymore kuya....

Seems nothing ever changes

We're back to being strangers

Wondering if, we ought to stay

Or head on, out the door.......

His brother was just two years older than him kaya sobrang close nila,pero isang araw bigla nalang siyang pinatay. Vern promised his kuya that he will have the justice that he deserves.

Just Once.....

Can we figure out, what we keep doing wrong

Why, we never last for very long

What are we doing wrong?......

Remembering all the moments they had, when he graduated elementary, highschool, his kuya Burn was there for him, he even helped Vern review his lessons. His like the perfect brother you could ever asked for......and when his brother died, all he felt was anger. Because his kuya Burn was the only person he had since their parents died because of a car accident. HE FELT LIKE NOTHING WAS LEFT FOR HIM.......

Just Once.....

Can we find a way, to finally make it right

To make the magic last, for more than just one night

If we, could just get to it

I know we could, break through it......

Pinatay niya na ang music at pumunta sa kusina para magluto ng paboritong niyang agahan which is chicken nuggets and scrambled egg, after that he fetch the milk from the fridge. He ate his breakfast, after that he took a shower, and left his penthouse.

He went inside his car and started. "Panibagong araw na naman!" I said

I drove to the parking lot of the church and went inside and attended the Sunday mass. After attending the mass, I drove to my brother's grave. I got out of the car carrying flowers and candles.

Burn Ezekiel Deva

1997-2017

I put the flowers beside his grave and lighted the candles. I told him a lot of things..

"Kuya alam iyan nakapasok na kami sa one of the most popular perfume brands in Asia!!!, sobrang saya ko na nakamit ko na ang pangarap ko"

I sigh a bit before talking. "Sayang lang na wala ka na rito"