A double heat (Kustard)

(A/N: look I know I've been making a lot of heat ones but, deal with it, also I call underfell papyrus edge)

Sans's POV:

I was in heat again, I'd groan, sitting up from my bed, I cant get paps help, I don't wanna take his virginity, neither fuck my own brother, red is kinda cute though, and I've had a crush on him for a while, maybe he can help I thought. I'd stand up, warping to the outside of red's house, knocking on the door, Edge would answer the door, greeting me and taking me inside, offering me some ketchup, I'd take it, happily drinking it, because I was so horny it felt as if the bottle was red's member, and the ketchup was the cum, so I'd suck it dry, thanking edge for the drink, I'd walk to red's room, knocking on the door, no reply, so I'd walk inside, blushing madly as I saw red with his boxers slipped down, and him moaning my name as he'd throb his member, soon cumming onto his own hands, licking it off his member, before seeing me and blushing madly "W-WHAT THE FUCK CLASSIC?! WHO THE FUC-" "Edge did, edge let me in, but can you please help me, I'm in heat, and I can tell you are too~" he'd blush more nodding, making me chuckle, soon enough I'd say "I'm gonna go rough if that's okay, I just wanna get this done, also before I do this, I love you, and I've had a crush on you since forever" I'd say after locking and closing the door, our eyes would meet, and he'd kiss me, our tongues fighting for dominance, he'd win, soon the kiss getting heated, and both of us trying to gain dominance on who can pin down the other, I'd win, chuckling "Hah! Who's dominant-" he'd smirk, pinning me down, licking and nipping at my neck, slipping off my boxers while doing this "A-ahh!~ f-fuck~!" I was moaning, he was teasing me as he found my soft spot, making me moan his name as loud as I can, but soon he'd stop, tsking at me, "What's wrong red?" he'd chuckle "Call me master~" I blushed madly, doing as I was told, he'd continue what he was doing soon enough thrusting in and out of me, making me moan loudly, louder and louder as every thrust when by, when soon he stopped thrusting, his member still inside me though "Master what are you- AHHHHH!!~" he was thrusting in and out of me at inhuman speeds, making me moan louder and louder and louder "OHHHH!~ M-M-MASTER!~~~ A-AHHHHH!!~~" I'd moan at the top of my lungs, I'd soon gather enough strength, getting up and beginning to pound into him as fast as I could, asserting my dominance, we were both moaning loudly as he began to kiss me, making me moan loudly as any action is making me moan as I'm so horny, he'd use this to his advantage, sliding his tongue inside of my mouth, making us both moaning messes, and for the next hour we were roughly fucking eachother, every so often riding on eachother's members, and some teasing, it felt so good "That was so fucking- amazing..~" he'd say, cuddling me, I'd cuddle back, licking his neck, he'd moan softly at the sudden touch, doing the same to me, nipping at my neck too, we were both moaning softly, soon stopping, then I'd suddenly get flipped over, red roughly pounding his member into my entrance, making me moan even louder, putting my thighs onto his shoulders aswell so he can fuck me deeper, and that's what he did, both of us being moaning messes, panting heavily, our tongues lolling out aswell for the next 7 hours of more fucking eachother, and after we gained our senses back we cuddled up next to eachother, kissing as our tongues would fight for dominance yet again, soon I would win, pinning red down, and laying on his chest, we both would fall asleep like that, snuggling and cuddling eachother for warmth, and protecting eachother.

Bonus:

Edge would walk up to the door knocking on it, no response, so he'd try to walk in, but it was locked, so he'd unlock it, walking into the room, seeing the giant mess, and the cum everywhere, he wouldn't question it, slowly backing up and closing the door, locking it again