Zouis (Warning: Smut)

Zayn POV

I was sitting upstairs doing my homework when I heard the door slam shut followed by the sound of muffled cries. It was just me home. My parents were out and Lou, my brother, was on his date with Eleanor.

“Hello?” I slowly ask. I see Lou’s door is wide open, which is really strange, seeing he never leaves it open. The sobs and crying noises were coming from his room.

“Lou? Bro are you okay?” I lean into his room. His normally Lit up room in pitch black, and all I can hear is, “Please Lou. Just go. You shouldn’t have to see me like this.”

“C’mon Lou. You’re my brother. Tell me what happened.” I say turning on a Light by his bed. Now with the wonderful gift of sight I sit on the edge of my older brother’s bed and rub circles in his back soothingly.

“Eleanor... She... Broke up with me!” He says before flopping back onto his pillow. “Aww LouLou... I’m so sorry. Want Zee to make you some Tea?” I ask slowly feeling sympathetic for him. I get up and walk down to our kitchen to make his tea.

You need to tell him Zayn.

He’s going to hate me.

He’ll hate you if you never tell him.

Point taken.

“Hey Lou... Can I tell you something?” I ask handing him his tea when I return back upstairs. He finally calmed down enough to breathe regularly.

“Of Course Lou. I’m your big bro. you can tell me anything!” he says cautiously sipping the warm tea.

“I’m gay.”

He looks up from his drink at me. “What?”

“I like boys.”

I repeat.

He looks confused at first but then breaks into a smile.

“I still love you bro.” “OH thank god! I THOUGHT you were going to freak out.”

“Why would I? You’re my Little brother!” “You’re not homophobic?” “NO! You know my friends Harry and Liam?” I nodded. I blushed slightly because I had been checking Harry out a few days prior.

“They’re together.” Oh shit. I was checking out a dude who was dating another guy? “They’re two of my best friends! So anyways anyone you like? Is it Niall?”

“Louis. Niall is my best mate. Why the hell would I Like him?” I ask chuckling. “I dunno that’s how Haz and Li are...”

He says smiling. “Not to ruin the happy mood but umm... Lou...Why did that bitch Eleanor break up with you?”

I ask. His face drops and he sets down the tea. “She... She said that she never really loved me... And... That she… only wanted me for sex...” he says beginning to cry again.

“Oh Lou! Come here!” I say putting his head in my lap. I run my fingers slowly through his brown quiff.

“Shh shh it’s okay Louis. She’s not worth it. You’ll find a girl who’s 100 times better than her! He looked up at me. His blue eyes filled with tears. “Thanks Zayn.”

“That’s what I’m here for.” I joke.

Louis POV

“Can I try something?” he asks quietly, “Promise me you won’t freak out.” I nod and see him slowly leaning in. seconds later I feel his Lips on mine.

At first I completely freak out inside. Why the hell is my brother kissing me?! But as it continues it slowly becomes…. Nicer... Like I’m on cloud 9.  I slowly begin to kiss back. I am on top of him and I feel his heart on mine. He moans as I make my way down to his neck.

“Louuuiiisss.” I smirk and go up to kiss his mouth again. I slid my tongue on his bottom Lip. He immediately grants me access.

His hands creep up to my bum and he lightly squeezes it. I gasp and unlatch our mouths. “

Zayn! Are you being a bad boy? I think you need to be punished!” I say ripping off his trousers leaving him in just his boxers. I open his drawer and find a pair of handcuffs. Two actually. I chain his arms to the bedpost and kiss his Lips.

“Punish me daddy.” He moans. I throw down his boxers to reveal his huge cock erected.

“O! Baby!” I say smirking. I spread open his legs and engulf my mouth over his cock making him moan. I teasingly lick his tip and he says, “Stop teasing Louis.”

I release his saliva filled cock and sit up. “What did you call me?” he gulped. “Daddy doesn’t like to be called Louis. Now daddy will punish you. Hard.” I flipped him over onto his stomach, my mouth reaching to his arsehole.

I flick my tongue and circle it. He moans, quite loudly I may add. “Daddy... Please... Fuck me...” I grin and say, “With pleasure.” I rip off my pants and boxers and plunge my cock into his arsehole dry. “OUCH! FUCK DADDY!”

he yells. I slam his bum and thrust into him. “Sooo… good… dadddddyyyyyy…” he moans.

“I’m closeeee” “Don’t cum until I say slut!” after a few more thrusts I release into him.

“Cum Zayn. Cum now.” He moans and gooey Liquid sprays on both of our chests.  I pull out of him and smile.

“Fun wasn’t it?” I ask. He just pants. “Good night Zayn.” I release him from the handcuffs and walk out if his room. “Wait Louis!”

“What?” “This doesn’t really... um... ruin anything right? Like we’re just ‘Brothers with benefits right?”

I smile and nod. “Aww is my pet worried? We can be whatever you want to be baby. Good night.” “Night.”

AndI fall asleep on his chest smiling.

How was that? Bad right. Comment what bomance now

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D