Tha Dark Angel

There once was a dark angel, he was always flying around as if he was searching for something or someone. One day he flew down to earth for he had seen something that peeked his interest. His feet hit the ground and he was standing in the middle of a feild of red roses. He began walking around searching for what he had seen in the sky. As he walked around people ran away in fear. He was used to it though. People always ran from him, who wouldn't? He was a tall, pale, wore a black,  always wore a crooked devilish smile on his face, and had huge black wings. He was the picture of death. As people ran he continued walking around looking and at lady he going out. He bent down and picked a single black rose from the ground. It was the only black rose there and he felt the same as the rose itself. They both were alone in the world because they were different. The dark angel began to fly off when he noticed one person was still there in the field, sitting under an old orarl tree. He swooped down to her and his feet hit the ground with a big thud. He stared down at her curiously. She slowly looked up at him. She tilted her head and smiled. He asked her why she didn't run like everyone else did. She told him that she seen no reason to run away. He was taken back by those words. He say down in front of her and just looked at the her. She began to smile again and told him that he didn't have to be alone and even the darkest of angels deserved love and happiness. She slowly reached out and touched his face. Then she reached down to his arms and gently ran her fingers down his scars. "Such a sad lonely angel you are. I'm here for you now." The dark angel was taken back by those words. Nobody has ever showed any emotions but fear towards him. He swiftly stood up and began to walk away. She ran after him asking where he was going, but he said nothing and continued to walk. She silently walked beside him. People stared with great and curiosity in their eyes. They couldn't figure out why she would walk beside him and why she wasn't afraid. He kept walking until there was no one else around and then he stopped and turned to her. He then pulled out the black rose that he found and gave it to her. "Thank you for showing me your kindness. It was what I needed all along. I'm no longer lost. My soul I'd now free." He then leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and started to walk away. He soon started to fade away. She ran to where he was and looked everywhere but he want to be found. The girl dreamt about that day almost every night hoping to see her dark angel again.