Part 9

Hello guys ,this is the new chapter ..Thank you for your support .Love you ! 

V's pov
Mom called me and i left Aryan walking toward her room.I found kabir too there
V:mom.what happened??why is kabir here?
An:come with me vansh .
I frozed seeing everything happening in the mansion is on screen ..kabir was alert as if he is waiting for something
V:mom what's this?
She pointed toward something and i saw Aryan following riddhima..seriously??..oh man don't tell me he will tell her about my feelings ..mom called riddhima's name loudly and i frowned seeing him entering her room and searching ..

V:mom why are we watching this ??
A:just wait ..everything will be clear soon :
V:mom i will go and ask him what he is doing in my wife's room
Going out i went toward the room only to get shocked by revelation of the truth.

He confessed everything he planned against me ..How much he hates me ?? ..And  i felt a relief knowing that i am innocent ..I am not like dad ..I did nothing ..And riddhima she fought for  me .

Then i was shocked when he pointed a  gun on her head and shootout .

V:NOOOOO RIDDHIMAAAA 

No. it wasn't riddhima who is on floor ..He was Aryan ..Somebody shot him in his leg ..Kabir did !

K:Mr Aryan malhotra you are under arrest on suspicion of the attempted murder of Mrs Raisingania  .

V:You bastard ! ..How much envious you are? ..I considered you my best friend ..My brother ..But you were conspiring against us ..You tried to make me destroy an innocent girl's life ..YOUUUU TRIED TO KILL MY WIFE ..I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU .

And i held his neck 

R:Vansh leave him ..his real place in jail ..He will be rooted in prison ..Kabir please make sure of it .And thank you for your help .

K:don't mention it dear ..

Saying so he went ..

R's pov

I know .Vansh he might be anxious after all what happened ..I went to him and folded my hands in front of him looking down 

R:Vansh please forgive me ..I complained agaisnt you ..Hated you and cursed you ..I made you suffer unknowingly ..Please forgive me if you ever can !

Suddenly,he hugged me crying his heart out and i cried too ..After all the pain,we went through ..Everything is sorted out now.

V:Thank you for proving my innocence ..I believed i am guilty ..But you punished my ennemy ..I can't thank you enough for what you did !

R:We are friends ..We always were ..

I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by talking about husband-wife relation .

Mom hugged both of us :Finally ..Your mission is completed ..You proved him unguilty ..I am so proud to have you as my DIL .

We looked away embarassed ..We are not used to this yet ..

Mom:God bless you both forever ..I am going to sleep now..it was a hectic day.Goodnight ! 

R & V:GOODNIGHT MOM 

she went and  he was going toward his room .& i stopped him 

R:Vansh you can come back to the room now ..we can share it 

he looked surprised and smiled ..Then moved again going to his room .

R(angrily):I said you can return to your room 

V's pov 

I was startled by this angry wife of mine ..What's wrong with her?

V:I am going just to bring my stuffs from the room ..

SHe looked down embarassed for snapping at me ..It's really cute ! her shades are adorable even her hatred !

R:mmm..so...sorry !

she went and i followed her after a while .I slept on my couch while she took the bed .

The morning

After almost a month ..This is the first day i feel alive ..Thank god !..That nightmare is over ..And i can live with my wife peacefully .

We were having breakfast and kabir came .

V:Kabir ..Thank you very much ..If you weren't here yesterday ..I don't know what would happen ..

K:It's ok i did it for riddhima .She met me in the restaurant and we made this plan toguether .she is a wonderful person .

I raised my eyebrow at him..Why is he praising my wife so much ??

Uuuuf i became so possessive !It's mere courtsey ! 

V:Yes she is .

SHe smiled at me.

V:Oh please kabir join us .

K:Thank you 

and he sat having breakfast with us ..

K:Guys ,i came for a reason here ..Now that the problems are solved .I want riddhima back in my life.You can divorce her as you married her forcefully ..Now you don't have to bear eachother ..

V:?????????????????

Riddhima stood from her chair and pulled him with her outside ..while i was still trying to digest what happened !!!