Chapter-41 Dinner?

Y/N P.O.V 

Once we got to school I went to the library because it's been a really long time since I've read a good book. I was looking through all the books trying to find something I didn't already read when I felt someone hit me over the head with a book. I stumbled backward and fell hitting my arm on the bookcase next to me. But when I looked up nobody was there. I got up and dusted myself off. When I looked down I saw a note on the floor so out of curiosity, I picked it up.

"Watch out or something else might hit you on the head," the note said with a knife drawn next to it. I quickly looked around but still, nobody was in the room with me. Taehyung had gone to the bathroom so I was by myself. I quickly checked out the book and sat down in the back of the library with my back to the wall. Soon enough I saw Taehyung walking through the door so before waving him over I folded up the paper and put it in my pocket. He then came and sat next to me. I allowed him to distract me from the note, letting my mind relax. Being with Taehyung always made me feel safe because no matter what, he'll protect me. Eventually, the bell rang so we left the library and went to class.

Skip to 4th period

I was sitting in class waiting patiently for the bell to ring so I could go to lunch when a piece of paper hit my head. With an uneasy feeling in my heart, I picked it up and read it.

"Like a lot of girls prom is gonna be one of the best nights of your life its always good to go out with a bang right" I read the note, scared. I looked up to see the door to the classroom closing I looked over at Lindsay and nobody was in her seat. The bell rang and I walked up to my teacher,

"Hi Mrs. Lee do you know who came in the door during this period," I said with shaky hands. She looked at me with an expression of confusion,

"Y/N nobody came into the class today what do you mean," she said in a sweet yet concerned voice. I slowly backed away from the desk in shock,

"Honey are you ok, do you need help," she said while getting up and trying to touch me but I quickly ran out of the room.

Third Person P.O.VOnce Y/N ran out of the room Mrs. Lee smiled to herself, she sat down at her desk and continued to work on her computer. A light knock was heard on the door and without Mrs. Lee saying come in the door swung open. Someone walked in and threw a stack of money onto her desk. She smiled and shook hands with the unknown figure.

Y/N ran so fast that she didn't see Taehyung waiting at the door for her. He saw her sprint past and instantly knew something was wrong. But, he didn't think to look into the classroom. Nor did he see the person behind him approaching the room in an all-black wardrobe he just ran after Y/N. Y/N went into the bathroom with tears falling down her face and fear in her eyes, she opened the door to be met with Lindsay and her dogs. Y/N instantly tried to leave the bathroom but before she could even turn around Lindsay's hand came crashing down on her face. She fell to the ground, her emotions were overwhelming and all she could do in that moment was cry. Lindsay then kicked the side of Y/N's head causing her vision to blur. At that very second, the door busted open and Taehyung came in. His eyes were deep red, but knowing Y/N didn't like to see Taehyung being so violent he picked her up and took her all the way out of the school and into his car. Y/N could barely see, she was dizzy, and crying as hard as she was didn't help. She could barely breathe, her heart was pounding, her head was throbbing and eventually, her world went black.