Broken Soul Saves the Others

Izuku Midoriya was born into a Superpower World filled with Heroes, Villains and Vigilantes. Izuku wants more than anything to be a true hero and help others.

But here's his curse, Izuku Midoriya was born Quirkless. Which meant unlike 95% of the population who has superpowers.

Izuku has none. It was once only 80% of the population but more and more quirks grew in power with each generation and quickly and surely wiping the chance Quirkless people of being born to a 0.5% chance.

In fact Izuku is only one in his entire generation Quirkless. That's right. Izuku is the only reminder of youth Quirkless people.

For there shall be barely to none after him. And Izuku is the reminder as all the other Quirkless youth has withered, or gained quirk in unspeakable methods or has already died.

His father died due to a villain attack which was orchestrated by his mother when he refused to disown Izuku.

And even afterwards, Inko Midoriya, lacked the power to disown her son. Which started the road of suffering for young Izuku.

Inko, more than anything, desperately wanted a powerful child destined to be a pro hero. Or in other words, not Izuku who stood no chance. But Inko was stuck with him as her legacy.

So Inko would do everything in her power to beat a quirk out of Izuku and train Izuku to be a pro hero anyway without drops of mercy as her sanity was slowly falling apart day by day.

Also Izuku was getting severely bullied by Kacchan and many others. Slowly over time, it got worst.

Izuku more than anything wants to be pro hero but realizing that without normal quirks hero training, not his mother's extreme. He could die in the first days of the job.

So young Izuku at the age of 6 became a vigilante. Izuku never uttered a word during his patrols however. His suit and equipment being made from the tech junk on Dagobah Beach.

So the streets named Silent Shadow. Soon enough he became pretty popular across Japan as he was never caught and always knew who was innocent and who was not.

Izuku also started training himself karate at young age and discovered chi blocking and chis which allowed his own secret superpower without having one. As Chi Blocking will erase a user's quirk.

Which proved to trick many into thinking, he has a quirk like Eraserhead or Shouta Aizawa. Which makes it really fun tricking them as they have their quirk erased and feel the drain of energy which Izuku gives yo the victims or innocent.

Also Izuku found his own superpower in alchemy. That's right Izuku Midoriya was one good scientist who can things that once seem to require magic come to life.

That's right Izuku made serums that could create many changes to the human body and make people feel a certain emotion or feeling. From love to despair. Izuku can indeed do it. But no one knows it's him, it was Silent Shadow who knew.

That's right. Izuku turned the abandoned village into a vigilante town perfectly hidden from the heroes and had an underground metro across Japan.

Izuku also took in Touya Todoroki and Neito Monoma for friends. They were the only ones who knew him as Silent. The following years were some of the best that Izuku got his sorrowful lifetime.

But the vigilante town were under many threats. As how successful it was meant that if an villainous group were to take over then they would have the best shot of taking over Japan the beacon of society.

Thus the town grew very well at taking down its enemies. And they did so with distinction. Each one fell in their wake or submitted to an absolute truce/surrender. But there was one who they couldn't find to make ends meet or defeat. They hide deep within the far corners of the shadows.

So it was not surprising when the attack did came. Everyone was prepared however. Fire licking the town as they escape on the metro but Izuku was smart. He made sure everyone got in before blasting them off.

So Silent Shadow faced the group alone. His face calm as he sense the tears in the train. He knew that man wouldn't give up until they had him. He held the gun to his face calmly.

"Let them leave peacefully or I will shot.", Silent signs calmly as All For One stops Shigaraki and the armada. They wait for a solid 4 hours as all vigilantes besides him escaped. Kurogiri instantly then taking the gun away as Izuku enters a new part of his life. A life of chains.