fnaf Goldie (AGA) in being treated like a baby Part 4

hello, my wonderful readers and yes we will get onto the story enjoy!! :3

when Goldie was still sleeping the 12 o'clock bell chime scaring Goldie woke up and almost started to cry but stop before he could he look around his room and saw that everything in his room was different and bigger too.

Goldie's mind: strange I don't remember this room being so big and why am I in a crib for and- uh oh someone's coming better pretend to be still asleep.

the cub put his head down and closed his eyes the doorknob turned the door swung open the cub peep a little to see who it was but the shadow figure was a bear-like figure the cub stayed very still frozen with fear waiting for the bear figure to go away but it didn't but open the crib's gate this frighten the cub even more and started to cry the bear figure pick the crying cub up and carried him into the party room the light hit the crying cub the cub look again and saw that it was Freddy the cub look at the giant and didn't say anything the animatronics gathered around the golden cub.

Chica: aww you're so cute let me hold him!!!!

Bonnie: no I'll hold him first cause he is my best friend!!!

Chica: no I will cause he will be eating soon!

Finn: um can I hold him next when you guys are done?

toy Freddy: then I could hold him next too?

Finn: of course toy Freddy.

toy Chica: then I can hold him next.

Mangle: awww he's so cute I could just pinch his cheeks!!

balloon boy: wow Goldie is so tiny what happen to him!?!

toy Bonnie: wow lame! (cause he would say that I think?)

Foxy: why you want to hold the bilge rat for aye just be in the way.

Freddy: really? Cause if I remember correctly you made him take the medicine in his drink and made his bladder damaged and have to wait for someone to donate one and he has to be this small can cause of you Foxy and if you lay a single paw/hook on him there will be a problem you got that!?!

the fox stayed silent and went back into his cove and the cub stayed silent too but frozen with fear he had never seen Freddy mad at anyone before (except himself) and remind them the cub look around some more but felt being pick up away from Freddy the cub turn his head and saw that it was Chica she was smiling at the cub the chicken carried the cub to the kitchen the Goldie look around some more and placed down on the high chair and put the table down so the golden cub couldn't escape Goldie look at the chicken who was in the fridge and got out a jar like with a plastic spoon and scoop out a weird color mush the chicken tried to put the mush in the cub's mouth but failed to the cub clam his mouth shut.

Chica: come on Goldie you got to eat this or else.

Goldie didn't budge and kept his mouth shut the chicken sign put down the jar and left the kitchen the cub look around to see what he used to escape the chicken came back but with who but Freddy himself the cub look at him the bear glared at him.

Freddy: come on Goldie you got to eat this now or else I will force it in your mouth if I have to get you to eat this.

Goldie:nwo ywou caw't make mwe eat it!!!

the cub clap his mouth with his paws he didn't know what had happened to his voice he heard a snicker from Chica and Freddy the cub pouted to tell them that it was not funny but they started to chuckle a little bit.

Goldie's mind: What happened to my voice? Why does it sound weird? Why did I have to be small?

the cub felt his paws left into the air away from his mouth and Freddy scoop out the weird mush and tried to get the cub to open up the cub didn't budge the bear lift the cub's mouth open and force the mush in his mouth Goldie didn't like the mush one bit and tried to spit it out.