Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV~
"Suga, thank you for walking me home," I said to Suga who was walking beside me.

"It's nothing really," He says smiling.

I've been friends with Suga for about a month now. Sara got sick and had to stay home today so Suga offered to walk me home just in case.

"Well still, thank you," I said smiling.

We reached my house and I faced Suga, "Thank you again"

"Really it's nothing," He said. A small bark came from my house and I turned to see my dog standing up against the window smiling, well smiling how a dog smiles.

"That's my dog," I say with a small laugh as they bark again and jumps around excitedly.

"They're cute," He said.

"Well anyways, bye, see you tomorrow," I wave to him with a smile as he walks away. I get inside my house and my dog starts to jump on me, "Calm down"

I walk to the back door and open it to let them out. I walk up to my room and get changed out of my school uniform and grab one of my bags. I walk down stairs and open the back door to have my dog bolt into the house and sit near their bowl. I give them food and say bye before walking out the door.

"I need to get a new book for her," I mutter to myself as I walk outside.

I make my way to a small book store and walk inside. I wave to the old lady who owns the store and is at the counter. I come here every time I'm looking for book. It's tucked away and not many people know about it, so there's not a lot of people whenever I go in.

I walk to the place where she keeps the mystery books in the store for teens. I look through the books and find a nice one and read the back, it seemed perfect. I walked to the front of the store but stopped at table that had few things scattered across it with price tags. I picked up a journal with a pen attached to it.

I checked the price and brought it to the counter with me.

"(Y/N) how have you been?" The old lady asked me.

"I've been good," I say giving her a gentle smile.

"And how's your sister?" She asks worried.

"She's the best she can be," I say my smile slightly faltering.

"Well that's good," she says, "Now if she wants anything and I mean anything from the store you come in and you can have it half the price it is"

"Oh no, it's fine really," I say shaking my head as I pay her.

"No no, you tell me what she wants and it's half the price," She says handing me my things.

"Thank you," I say taking them.

"You tell her that I hope she feels better," The old lady said waving as I walked out of the store.

"I will, don't worry"

AN-
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed
Word Count~ 520