☁️ Rainy Day Umbrellas ☁️

{ Jou Tazuna X Sara Chidouin }

It was a longer walk home for Sara and Joe as the road they normally took was blocked by a fallen tree. The two friends walked the longer way to Sara's house.
Droplets of water were pouring down from the grey clouds above as they hit the floor and umbrellas with a splash. Sara peeled a piece of wet, ginger hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. She rubbed her shoulders feeling her damp uniform underneath, her and Joe seemed to be the only ones who didn't have an umbrella. Sometimes Sara wondered how Joe stayed positive all the time, the brunette boy was walking next to Sara a cheerful smile plastered on his face despite the bad weather.
He suddenly stopped in his tracks and reached a long arm into his bag and pulled out a blue umbrella with a little dog printed on the side to make it look like the dogs paws were leaning against the hem of the umbrella.
Joe put an arm around Sara's shoulder and pulled her into his side, he was slightly taller than her which he sound fun in taunting her about. He was so carefree about everything, which added to his list of things cute about him. Joe looked down at the ginger girl and smiled, he fiddled with the lighting-shaped ear piercing he had, as a slight blush appeared on his face.
The boy, leaned down and placed a kiss on Sara's forehead. A blush was noticeable on both their faces. Sara reached her hand out to his and he grabbed it with a squeeze of reassurance, he couldn't believe it he was actually holding hands with a girl. Such progress.
They continued the walk home and eventually arrived at their destination, Sara walked in and sat down on the couch. Little did she know, a certain someone had followed her inside.
Joe followed her into the house and sat down on the couch next to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him once again. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he leaned his head against her's, and then they just sat there, pink blushes visible on their faces, holding one another in each other's warm embrace.