☁ Lavender Love ☁

{ Reko Yabusame X Female! Reader}
{ Requested by cvpidwcw }
{ Sorry for not posting in a while, I was on a huge writer's block ^^ }

Reko walked up to her girlfriend's door, she took a deep breath before knocking on the girl's door a few times in a little tune pattern. A few seconds later, (Y/N) from class 77-B opened the oak door. Reko looked the girl up and down, seemingly lost in thought before (Y/N) pinched her arm and giggled a bit at her actions. The musician felt a heat rise in her face and she quickly looked away from the girl. 
" Well, are you coming in silly? "
(Y/N) asked the blushing girl, Reko agreed with a quick yes and walked inside the girl's house. She stared at inside of the small house, almost everything was a shade of (F/C), the house also had a faint scent of lavender. Reko smiled at her surroundings, it was very aesthetically pleasing for her. Whilst she was taking in the atmosphere, (Y/N) grabbed her hand and took her into the living room and sat her down on the fluffy couch. The (H/C) quickly ran out of the room and to what Reko guessed was the kitchen.
Once more, Reko decided to look at her surroundings, she saw that there were (F/C) flowers almost everywhere and a TV set was placed on a glass table near the side of the room, there was an unlit fireplace standing in the center of the room and to Reko's left there was a sliding glass door that lead to a porch outside with chairs and some stairs that lead to a grassy garden below.
Soon after Reko finished looking around the room, (Y/N) came back in the room holding two warm cups of tea, she passed one to Reko and flashed her a sweet smile.
Small wisps of steam floated out from above the beverage, Reko let the steam waft into her face she could faintly smell Lavender, like the rest of the house's scent. 
Reko felt something lay across her lap, she looked down with her brown eyes to see (Y/N) resting her head on the musician's lap. Reko's face turned a bright red color as she struggled to let word's out of her mouth. The (H/C) haired girl looked up at the girl and blushed lightly. She got up and gently pressed her plush, pink-toned lips against Reko's. The girls blushed slightly as they pulled away from each other, they stared deep into one another's eyes as they smiled at eachother.
" I love you Reko. "
" I love you too, (Y/N). "