Chapter 4

As the boys traveled, Stampy noticed the weird patterns on the horses' saddles. "Excuse me, Miss Denae. What do these symbols on the saddles mean?" He asked.

"Those symbols are my way of telling which horse is mine. Sometimes people do have the same looking horse so my custom saddles are my differentiator." Denae told him.

"That explains why." Dream mumbled as he looked at the saddle. "Careful bruh, you might fall," Technoblade said as he looked at the other.

"So who exactly is this friend we're seeing?" Dan asked.

"Well, he's a mad scientist that likes to create new monsters and gadgets. He lives in the jungle so that no one will mess with him." Denae said as they took a turn.

"Jungle? Quite a unique lifestyle, if you ask me." Wilbur said.

"Hey, now I can try to imitate Tarzan!" Jack said as they approached the jungle.

"Swing through the vines, I dare you." Tommy snickered.

"Done!" Jack said with a determined smirk. "Wait, are you really gonna do it-"

"We're here!" Denae said as the horses came to a stop at the entrance of the jungle. She hopped off her horse and looked at her map. Tommy's horse, Hank, huffed and bucked up to throw Tommy off of him.

"Jesus Fucking Christ-!" Tommy grunts in pain, as he fell into his arse. Wilbur and Dream wheezed out as they both saw this. "I love that horse already!" Wilbur proclaimed. Jack and Mark laughed too. Stampy went over to Tommy to help him up.

"I did say he was on Stubborn Hank. He doesn't like new people. Especially rude people." Denae chuckled.

"Woman, I am not rude!" Tommy cried out, after thanking Stampy. Denae huffed and turned.

"Follow me. The horses will head home once we go in. They don't like the jungle." Deane said as she stepped inside.

"Alright." Dream nodded and followed her. The others did the same as well.

"I am the king of the Jungle!" Jack shouted as he ran ahead and grabbed a vine.

"Pogchamp!" Tommy exclaimed, following after Jack, laughing loudly.

"Guys I don't think that's a good idea." Mark tried to warn.

"Too late!" Jack said as he jumped and swung on the vine yelling like Tarzan.

Tommy followed after and gripped on the vine tightly, as he jumped and swung himself. "Hell yeah!"

"Wait you dumb asses!" Denae tried to yell then sighed. "Come on! We need to catch up to them before they get crushed by the iron golems!" Denae said as she started to run after the boys.

"Wait what? Oh my fucking god." Wilbur sighed loudly before he followed Denae. Technoblade, however, tugged on the last vine and inspected it. "Seems like a useful item." He chopped it off, before running off. As Jack and Tommy swung through the jungle, Jack was the first to get hit by one of the iron golems. He fell to the ground with the wind knocked out of him. A quarter of his health bar depleted.

"Holy shit, are you okay?!" Tommy yelled as he looked at Jack.

"Ask me after you dodge that guy!" Jack said as he slowly tried to get up. Another iron golem was getting ready to swing at Tommy. The young male screamed and ducked his head in fear.

"Zogs! Bid bügdeeree naizuud!" Denae shouted as she blocked the two men from getting attacked further. The golems stopped their attacks and stood like guards. "Are you two okay?" She asked.