Comments, DMs and messages

I look at the comments on my new YouTube post and see "Colby is cheating on Y/N". "Have you heard Colby is cheating on Y/N with Y/Ns bff". I got confused and started to read some DMs and one person said "Hi I'm Hannah, and I'm sorry to say this but Colby is cheating on you with me. I was kinda hoping that he would tell you but I'm guessing he didnt". I reply with "Hey Hannah. I read the comments about it and I thought they were lying but I guess bot. But to prove it. When he comes into tour apartment next can you take a pic of him so I have evidence proof. Thanks Y/N'. After a while Colby came in after his shower. "Hey. I posted that bikini pic you liked" I say. "Ok cool. I'll like it" he said "I'm going out to film with Brennen". "Ok have fun #Brolby" I say. I read a DM from Hannah "Hey. Colby is coming over today. I'll take a pic of him for you". I say "ok". "Bye baby. Have fun" I shout. "I will. Bye" I say. I go downstairs and see Sam "That was weird. He usually says bye babygirl to you. What's wrong with him?" He asks. "Oh yeah. Maybe because he is cheating on me" I say. "Escuse me?". "Yeah. Apparently he is cheating on me with a chick named Hannah" I say. A DN comes through it's a photo of Colby with his pants down and his shirt off. I screenshot it "Thanks Hannah". She says "You're welcome. I'm calling off this hookup thing anyways". "Ok". I look at Sam. "Do you want proof of him cheating?" I ask. "Urm.. yes" he says. I show him the photo Hannah took. "See" I say. Colby walks in. "Hey. Did you use a condom?" I ask him. He looks confused. "How was Hannah's? Did you enjoy it" I ask him. "Babe. Who the fuck is Hannah? And what do you mean? You are fucking with me" he says. "Good bullshit joke" I show him the picture. "I'm moving out and you are fucked up. I hope you know you lost a kids TV star" I say waltzing out the door. "Wait Y/N. Babygirl? Let me explain myself" he said chasing after me. "Go on you have a minute" I said rolling my eyes. "Hannah is a friend who I've been hooking up with for 2 months but everytime we hooked up I wished it was you there babe. I mean her pussy (ew this word makes me vomit) tastes different but its tight like yours" he said. "I'll give you one last chance. If you fuck this up. Then I'm politely throwing you off a bridge and I will have sex with Jake Webber in front of you. And can I get a hall pass?" I say. "What's a hall pass?" He asks. "A hall pass means I can have sex with someone without us breaking up" I say. "Sure. I mean I fucked up. You can fuck up. But who is you're hall pass" he said. I grab Jake "He is". "When are you having sex with him?" He asked. "Now" Jake says. I look at him then Colby. "Ok. But just this once". I run upstairs with Jake and we lock Jake's door. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes as ready as I'll ever be" I respond. "Can we make out to start this so it isnt awkward?" He asks. I grab his face and kisses it. I take off his shirt and his pants. So all Jake is left with is boxers. I see he has a boner. He takes my shirt, shorts and underwear off. He starts fingering me. I take off Jake's boxers. He puts on a condom. He lays me down and inserts himself inside of me. I moan "This is awkward" he says. "Shut the fuck up and fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard" I say. "Someone needs this badly" he says. I moan at the thought of Colby and I also moan at the thought of this. I start to think 'Maybe me, Jake and Colby need to have a threesome because this sex is great not as good as Colbys but still great'. I moan louder knowing it will annoy Colby and it did. Colby broke Jake's lock because he busted the down. He picks me up "that's enough". I look at him sad knowing it will piss him off. He carries me naked to his room and puts me on the bed. He throws me some clothes and Jake comes in. "Can I talk to you both" I ask. "Sure" Colby and Jake says. I lock the door "Can we all have a threesome" I ask. I look at them both. "I mean I'm down. That was the best sex I've had I'm 3 months" Jake says. "I'm down if it makes you happy Y/N" Colby said. "Yey" I say.

Words: 843 words