Filming day

A day later

I arrive at Sam's because that's where I was supposed to go. But then I got a message the message read "Go to Colby's to film. My house is getting renovated". As I walk up to Colby's I hear feet shuffling. As I opened the day I saw Colby hold a giant sign that says "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" I screamed with excitement "OMG yes! Was that whole we need a filmer a prank or do you actually need a filmer?" Sam said "Yes but we actually do need a filmer. Corey is actually at his GF's". "Ok" I said rolling me eyes as a joke. "Do you need help setting up the camera Baby?" Colby said. I blushed as I said "Yea please. Dont forget I dont know what we are doing yet". "Ok. Let me start this one Sam" Colby said. "What's up guys Its Sam and Colby coming back at you with another HAUNTED video" Colby said obnoxiously at the camera. The word "HAUNTED" sent shivers down my spine. I stood up and left and grabbed one of Colbys hoodies. I turned around and saw Sam and Colby. Colby asked me "Are you ok babe?". I whispered "I am but I'm scared because we are doing a haunted video and I dont know what we're doing yet." Colby replied by saying "We are going to do you're dream of staying at the Queen Mary ship". I went white washed. I started crying. Colby asked "Baby are you ok? If you dont want to go then you dont have to." "No I want to go but me and you are in the same bed tonight" I said in a hurry. "Ok baby we will" Colby said. We didnt know Sam was outside filming the conversation. Sam said "What about #TeamSolby Colby? You're replacing me." "No I'm not Y/N was just terrified and you better delete that noone knows we are dating yet" Colby said. "Ok I will. You did it with me and Kat so I'll do it for you and Y/N". "Thanks dude. Anyways Y/N we need to film for my chanel to announce we are dating" Colby said to Sam then me. "Ok. Also cute BRO code" I said jokingly.

EN:
Word count: 386 words
The next one is longer I promise