Quirks of Angels and Devils

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝✧•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Angel's Blessing

Can boost quirks around the user as long as 10 minutes. The user can only boost about 15 in their radius and have to actively aware of who's around them, to avoid giving the enemy and edge. Can only be activated once a day due to the extreme exhaustion the user may feel from the quirks around them.

Curse of the Devil

Can sabotage quirks around them for 10 minutes. The user's sabotage range is shorter than that of Angel's Blessing, but can still cause damage to the quirk. Can only be activated once a day due to the extreme exhaustion caused by using energy to damage someone's quirk. Damage to quirks can vary between victims. While its only temporary, it gives the user and their side a chance against their enemies.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝✧•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"What do you mean my quirk is a curse!? I can literally help fight villains!" You shouted. Your parents, both quirkless, were surprised that you gained a quirk at age 5 like most kids. It was 5 years later when you were told to never use your quirk. "It's not a quirk a hero would have. Much less want. To sabotage people's quirks is horrible, stooping down low like a villain. Even the name is horrendous." Your mother cried.

"We're just looking out for you, Y/n. As much as you might believe it to be a useful quirk, society will think otherwise. Never reveal your quirk under any circumstances. Curse of the Devil will scare everyone away from you. And then there's the Pro Heroes that'll go after you. We don't want to see our only child outcasted for a quirk they should have never received. Please understand, even as a 10 year old." Your father states.

You sighed but nodded your head. "I promise I won't use my quirk. I'm going to go play with my friends now. See you for dinner!" You exclaimed, running towards the door and out.

You would usually sprint around the neighborhood block a few times to blow off steam. To not use your quirk was dangerous. Power build ups are common ways people die. But you didn't want to hurt people. Your quirk damages other quirks. Quirks are literally extensions of the people themselves. To sabotage a quirk means hurting that person too.

You were soon on your third lap when you noticed kids in the park. Slowing to a stop, you watch as they played together. You lied about having friends. You were too weird to have friends. And if they knew your quirk? You'd get bullied and treated like a villain. Earnestly watching these kids who were your age play, made you wish that you had a different quirk or no quirk at all. But would life truly be easier in those realities?

To avoid using your quirk in the future, you decided to delve into support course options. They didn't need to use their quirks and no one would need to know except the faculty of the school. Applying to U.A as a support course student hurt you. But knowing that you'd have a harder time as a hero course student and the promise to your parents sealed your fate.

During the entrance exam once you were finished with middle school, you brought your creations and waited to go into the training grounds. And because the practical exam also had students shooting for the hero course, you already felt out of place being the only obvious support course applicant.

"Those look so cool! What do they do?" A girl's voice asked. Turning your head, you find a girl with ombre hair, eerie yellow eyes, and her jumpsuit for the exam. "I, uh- these are to give me a fighting chance against the enemies. My quirk isn't really useful." You explained. The girl's facial expression widened in surprise.