~5~

You didn't give the rose petal much thought. You returned to class reflecting on what had occurred at lunch. You're still trying to make sense of it all. Until the bell rang, you weren't really paying attention.

After school| 3:00 pm

You change your shoes on the first floor after class. The coughing stopped for a while, but your throat still aches. You get a touch on the shoulder after changing your shoes.

Oikawa: What a relief! Are you all set to go?

You: *cough* yes, I'm ready

Iwaizumi: Okay, let's go.

We were simply making light conversation as we walked up to Iwa's house. We were attempting to have a better understanding of one another...

Iwaizumi: Hello there, Shittykawa! I heard that you and Kaori confessed to each other during lunch today, according to several fangirls. Is that correct?

You felt your heart skip a beat. Your legs begin to feel weak, and your throat begins to feel strange. You start coughing a little, and Oikawa and Iwaizaumi glance at you, puzzled. You gave a thumbs up to indicate that you were ok. More blood and flower petals may be seen as you glance below.

Iwaizumi: Hey Y/n is that-

You: OH HEY IS THAT A DOG?!

Oikawa: Wait, really?! Where?!

I shake my head at Oikawa and put my finger to my mouth as he searches for the dog. Iwaizumi smiles and nods.

Oikawa: Y/n, where is that dog?

You: Oh well I guess it ran off then...

We arrived at Iwa's residence and began dividing the job into three halves. We started some of the work as well. My throat became itchy and achy, and it began to ache. I began coughing profusely. Iwa and Oikawa exchanged worried looks with me.

You: Ahaha... It's probably my allergies, I'll go to the restroom

You dashed into the bathroom and began coughing up a bouquet of rose petals. There was blood all over the place. Because there is so much suffering, you begin to tear up. You began to cough more frequently, and you soon heard a knock at the door.

Oikawa: Hey y/n, are you alright? You don't sound too good...

You: Yeah... You might've gotten me a little bit sick

When you return from the restroom, you notice that both of them are at work.

You: Hey guys, I'm not feeling the best, I'm heading home, and I'll see you all tomorrow.

Oikawa: Oh okay! See you!

Iwaizumi: Hope you feel better!