~6~

You choke and weep as you go home. You get a text from an unknown number when you reach home.

Iwa-Chan: Hey y/n this is Iwaizumi. You should really see a doctor, those coughs didn't sound normal.

You: Yeah that's a good idea! I will.

You dial the doctor's office,

"Hello, I would like to make an appointment for tomorrow morning"

"Sure! Hm... It looks like the earliest time slot is 9:00 am"

"Alright, thank you!"

8:20 am|

Around 8:20 a.m., you awaken. You go about your morning routine. Around 9:50 a.m., you arrive at the doctor's office. Just in case you start coughing, you have a mask with you. You wait for ten minutes till...

Doctor(yes I couldn't come up with a name): Miss y/n?

You dress up and join the doctor for a walk. You enter the little room and await the arrival of the doctor. You check at your phone and go to social media, where you see Oikawa. He appears to be with the girl who confessed to him. You have a terrible pain in your chest, and your legs are becoming weaker. When you cough, you glance down to find a large amount of blood and rose petals. The doctor came in.

Doctor: Greetings, Miss y/n! What is it that has brought you here today?

I show him the blood and rose petals.

Doctor: Hm... So are you coughing up rose petals and blood? Hm okay. I'll be right back.

You wait for about 10 mins. The doctor comes back into the room.

Doctor: It looks that you have a condition known as Hanahaki. When a sufferer is suffering from one-sided love, it causes them to cough up flower petals. As time passes, the flower petals become larger.

You: Is there a way to cure it?

Doctor: Yes, it is curable if your loved one reciprocates your feelings. It can't be friends; it has to be love. You can even get it surgically removed. You will, however, lose your affections for your sweetheart.

You: Okay, that's ok... Thank you very much! Is it alright if you tell me about the surgery?

Doctor: Yeah sure! I'll email it to you

You: Thank you! See you next time!

Saturday| 11:49

I returned home after getting lunch and am trying to figure out what I want to do. Is it necessary to have surgery? or do I suffer and die? Surgery appears to be the best option, but I don't want to risk losing him...

I should definitely take a nap, which would help clear my mind.