🐚chap 5🐚

"Won't you give me a hug?" Thea asked stretching her arms in the air.
"Wtf is wrong with you? Why  didn't you pick up my calls? We literally haven't spoken to each other for like a week," April yelled at her as Thea just stood at April's doorstep feeling *un-welcomed* .
April glared at her one last time before pulling Thea inside.
"Wow I felt..........welcomed," Thea said clapping her hands sarcastingly.
"What?!" Thea exclaimed when she felt April's piercing glare.
"I just wanted to give you a surprise," she spoke defending herself.
"Ugh.....Okay fine," April said calming down.
"Now......come here," she said stretching her arms as Thea pounced on her, giving her a teddy bear hug.
"I missed you," April said.
"I missed you even more."
"Oh by the way......how on earth did you find my address?"
"I have mah ways," she said with a wink.
"Come on! Temme."
"Nope," Thea said with an awkward laugh knowing that April will surely be mad once she gets to know that Thea had been tracking her all the time.....

April needed a person to show her love and care.....and as a responsible friend, Thea was doing just that.
April had no one.....even though she had her parents....................who didn't give a shit about her.
Thea's first priority was always April. Knowing that she has a fatal disorder......Thea had to protect April no matter what.
She was like a child to her.
Even though she had to do it in a crooked way.

~

"That crazy b******......April, would you like to introduce me to Jun?" Thea asked with a frown.
"Umm....I don't think so. Don't worry..he hasn't been bothering me since Yoongi saved me. So that won't be a problem I guess," April said unsure of her words.
"Just temme when he bullies you the next time. I'll make sure to break his bones," Thea said, "What else can you expect from a boxer?"
"Haha sure."
"Oh yea......we need to treat that Yoongi boy. I owe him big time."
"Yea.....I've been wanting to treat him but........umm," April pursed her lips into a thin line thinking whether Yoongi would accept or decline her offer.
"Why? Did he do somethin-"
"No!"
"Ok fine....let's treat him.......Uh," she looked at her wrist watch, "Today."
It was 1am .
"Eh? But-"
"No.......he's a life saver...if not him then I would have seen you in the hospital bed," Thea said.
She had a point. If not for Yoongi, April would have lost so much blood that by the time anyone could find her, she would have been lying on her death bed.
April let out a sigh and said,"Okay...fine...but first, let's go to bed."
"Ugh...mah shoulders hurt......I'm so tired," Thea said as she plopped on April's bed.

April put her hands on her hip as she cleared her throat for Thea's attention.
"You're sleeping on the floor missy!"
"Eh? Nooooo.....," she whined.
"That's a punishment."
"No!" Thea said firmly.
"NOW!" April ordered as she gave in.

~

"Hey! That's Tae's!" April exclaimed as Thea put on his jacket.
"As if Tae is going to be at Yoongi's place.......there's very less chance of him meeting us on the road too....," she shrugged.
"But still......it's not polite to wear other's jacket!"
"Oh chill Mother Theresa..........there's no harm in putting on his jacket and also, it looks cool with this outfit."
"Fine whatever.......now let's just go," April said as she rushed out of her apartment.
"Hey! Don't leave me.....," she said locking the apartment,"Do you know his place?"
"psh......of course."

~

"Of-course-I-know-his-apartment missy."
"We've been walking around for an hour now.........can't you just call him?"
"Oh come on....I'm trying to f- wait......That's it!" April said as she plopped on the ground with her legs giving in.
"What?" Thea asked in confusion.
"That's it.....that's Yoongi's house!" April literally cried out in victory.
"WHAT! WE'VE BEEN IN THIS STREET FOR LIKE A MILLION TIMES AND AFTER WASTING SO MUCH OF TIME AND ENERGY YOU SAY *"I FINALLY FOUND HIS HOUSE"*!"Thea literally screamed in her ears.
"Sorry, my bad," April said rubbing the back of her neck.