Chapter Two

Alexis P.o.v

I was walking on my way to lunch, I then saw everybody in their own groups, either chatting away or enjoying their Meal, I frowned knowing I had to sit alone.

I was looking for seat when suddenly, I saw one, I smiled and walked over to that empty table.

I then took a seat, I didn't have any lunch because I wasn't really hungry, I took my phone out to see if I have any new messages but, nothing.

I scanned around the room, my eyes landing on 2 familiar guys with 1 unfamiliar guy, Seth and Zac then came over to me, "Hey Alexis" Seth said cheerfully, "Hey guys" I said, "This is Kyle Mitchell" Zac said, Kyle smiled and said "Hey" while I replied with a simple "Hi".

Zac and Seth sat opposite me, while Kyle next to me, the guys opposite me were in deep conversation about a girl named Mia.

"So Alexis, do you like it here" the muddy brown eyed guy asked besides me, I looked at him, he's eyes were so amazing, even he's hair, he's hair was dark brown, "Yeah I do" I smiled, he then chuckled lightly and came dangerously near my ear, he's lips touch my ear, and he whispered in he's oh-so-sexy voice, "You just gotta see what this School offers you" he finished, kissing below my ear, he pulled away while I looked down, blushing.

"So Alexis, what are you going to study after High School" Seth asked, I looked up "Well I was thinking of doing Marine Biology" I said, they both smiled widely, "Nice" they said in union causing me to giggle.

I stopped laughing when I heard a high pitched voice "Zacypoo" the girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes came running to our table kissing Zac, Woah, what the hell is happening, I eyed her, I then heard Kyle loudly groaning, I looked at him, in confusion "You ok" I asked him, he nodded "Yeah, Mia just really irritates me" he said, "Whose Mia" I asked, "I am" that disgusting high pitched voice said, I looked at the girl who was now sitting on Zac's lap, "Who is that" Mia asked, I rolled my eyes, she called me 'that'.

"Mia, be nice, and she has a name, Alexis, This is Mia, my girlfriend, and Mia, This is Alexis, my friend" he said, I watched how Mia pulled a disgusted face, "Talk about a slut" she said, I slammed my hands on the table, "Woah Alexis , what's wrong" Seth asked, I looked at him, I faked smiled "Nothing" I said.

Mia was wearing something extremely inappropriate, she was wearing a thing that looks to be a bra, while her whole stomach was naked, and she had a jean shorts on, that showed a quarter of her but cheek, and a pair of stilettos.

"Alexis, can you come with me for a moment" Seth asked politely, I nodded and got up, taking my backpack, both of us left but I turned around to see Kyle looking at me, smirking, he winked and I turned around, blushing.

"You're probably wondering why Zac took her" he started, I nodded, "Well, he was kinda forced into this relationship thing, by Mia's sister, Well half sister, Regina Rose, told him to be with her because Mia actually likes him, Zac doesn't fancy her at all because, she's horrible, so now, he can't break up with her" he said, "She and her sister are the biggest sluts in the school, they bully kids, extremely vindictive and they don't take order from any body" he finally finished, "be careful Alexis" he said, I looked at him "Don't worry, they are just girls who I highly give a shit about" I said he then chuckled, the bell then rang and I went to class.