Chapter One

Alexis P.o.v

I was walking in the parking lot of the school.

Yeah my new School. I saw lots of teenagers parking their own cars, while I just came with my longboard, I looked at my outfit, I wore a ripped jean shorts, with a off cut converse shoe, with a cute blue blouse, and my hair flowing down my back.

I opened the door to the school and saw lots of teenagers in their own groups, some making out and some talking. I ignored them and went to the principal's assistant office.

I knocked on the door and a lady who looks to be 26 opened the door, she smiled at me and I returned the favor, "Hi sweetie, how may I help you" she asked, with her pearly white teeth, "Oh hey, I'm new here" I said smiling "Oh yeah, Ms Martin am I correct" she asked, I nodded in the process, "I'm Ms Williams" she said gesturing her Hand out for me, I gladly took it saying "it's nice to meet you Ms Williams" she then smiled, she went to the printer which looks to be printing out my schedule, she handed two papers to me and a small paper which has my locker combination on it, "That is your schedule, and that is a map of the school, in case you get lost, while This little one, is your locker combination" she finished, I nodded "Thanks" I said "You're welcome" she said, I turned on my heel and walked out, she was nice.

I scanned through my schedule, but then, I bumped into a hard chest, I was waiting for the landing while closing my eyes tightly, but surprisingly, I didn't fall, I felt arms around me, I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a guy, he had dark brown chocolate eyes, he had pink lips and he's hair was also dark brown, "Oh uhhh, sorry" he said lifting me up then scratching the back of he's neck, I smiled "Its ok" I looked down, "my name is Seth, Seth Clark" he said, I looked up "Alexis Martin" I said, "You must be the new kid" he said, I nodded "Yeah, I'm new, but how do you know" I asked furrowing my eyebrows, he then chuckled "Mr Lambert said there's a new kid coming to our school, figured out it was you, and since we're in the same class" he said, I nodded understanding, "Come, we should go to class" he said, I then nodded smiling.

We started walking, I then saw these girls who looked to be popular, staring at me with jealously, even the jocks who were playing football in the hall, you gotta love high school, note the sarcasm.

We came to a class "B10" Seth muttered, the bell then rang and Seth and I walked in, "Just go to Mr Lambert, he'll sort you out" he said, I smiled and walked to the teacher, "Hey, I'm new" I said, "Oh Hi, you must be Alexis Martin, ok so you can sit next to Zac"

The guy I'm guessing Zac raised he's hand, I looked at him, damn, he is hot!

I went over to him and took a seat next to him, he looked at me "Hi love, I'm Zac, please to meet you" he said, I looked at him "Hey, I'm Alexis Martin, it's nice to meet you too" I said smiling, he smiled, he was about to say something, but was cut off when a piece of paper came he's way, he groaned in infuriated, while I chuckled

Zac's P.o.v

"No I heard she's coming today" Kyle said, "Yeah, she is" I said, we were talking about the new girl, Kyle was about to say something, but he was interrupted by Mr Lambert, "Oh Hi, you must be Alexis Martin, ok so you can sit next to Zac" Lambert said, Oh yes, score! She's so damn hot.

She took the empty seat next to Me, I turned to her and said "Hey, I'm Zac, please to meet you" she smiled back, with her cute dimples, "Hey I'm Alexis Martin, it's nice to meet you too" she said, I was going to say something, but was interrupted by a paper flying my way, I groaned infuriated, she giggled, her giggle calm me down, I opened the paper, and I smirked at what it said

"BACK OF DUDE, SHE'S MINE" it read, It was from Seth

I looked at him to see him glaring at me, my smirk grew and I threw the paper back at him, landing on the floor.

I looked over at Alexis to see her doodling on her note pad, I watched her, "You draw nice" I said winking at her, she looked at me, her cheeks now a crimson colour, "Thanks" she said

Alexis P.o.v

Mr Lambert was talking about the goals for this year, I got bored, so I zoned out, I couldn't help to think of my mom, if you wondering where she is, she ran away because she killed dad, my dad was known as a criminal and had no choice, I grew up in my grandmother's house, she died when I was 16, I was extremely depressed and her death still gets to me, I live alone in my apartment, I was born in Texas, I'm 17 now.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing, I packed my things away and grabbing my backpack, going to my next class.