Chapter 3

Lisa's Pov

"Hi" she said greeting me with that gummy smile of hers and I almost forgot to breathe

They're already wearing some casual clothes and not their dress but they still slayed it..

"H-i" I greeted her back stuttering.. she smile and tuck some of her hairs..

She's more beautiful this up close and I can't help but to admire her beauty...

We're so close to each other that I can already smell her scent.. she smell like vanilla.. so intoxicating..

I almost dozed off if Chaeng didn't spoke beside me..

"Jisoo.. thanks you're here.. I'm having a hard time stopping this monkey, she's planning to diss us.." Chaeng complained..

Did she just reported me in front of Jennie.. aishh another embarrassment..

"Really.. why?.. don't you want to have lunch with us?" Jisoo asked.. and I mentally face palm..

"Ahm.. ah-" I don't know what to say.. and just rubbed my nape.. then Chaeng answered for me..

"I think Lisa is just getting so shy here.. especially to-" I didn't let her finish and slightly pinch her.. this woman is really exposing me..

"Lisa don't be shy with us we're already friends aren't we.. oh by the way I want you to meet my prettiest sister.. Jennie" she introduced

"Yah.. Unnie I'm your only sister" she laughed and I can't help but to smile.. even her laugh is like music to my ears..

Okay enough Lisa.. don't make a fool out of yourself..

"Jennie.. this is Chaeyoung Roseanne Park my girlfriend and this is Lalisa Manoban her bestfriend.." she introduced and I suddenly get shy when she bore her eyes on me..

"So she's the girlfriend your always talking about" she said and glance at Chaeng then back at me..

"I thought they're the couple one.." she added and stare at me then down to our hands..

I didn't notice that Chaeng is still holding my hand so I quickly pull it away..

My eyes went wide with that statement.. Me and Chaeng.. that won't happen..

"N-o.. of course we- we're just best friend" I said stammering..

Even her thinks we're a couple well.. I can't blame her we're really close..

"Oh.. that's good then" she whispered smiling from ear to ear

"Huh?" I asked I didn't catch what she said but instead of answering me.. she turned to Chaeng and stretch out her hand for a hand shake..

"Nice finally meeting the woman who captured my Unnie's fussy heart.." she said and that made Chaeng and Jisoo blushed..

"Uhm.. Nice meeting you too Jennie.. just call me Rosé or Chaeng.. Chaeyoung is too long" Chaeng answered and accept Jennie's hand..

"I prefer Rosé then" and they let go.. she then turn to me and offer her hand..

I suddenly feel nervous and sweaty.. my heart started to palpitate.. O my goshh I need to calm down..

"Nice meeting you too Lalisa.." and I accepted her hand.. I don't know what happened but I feel something strange when our hands touch.. my stomach feels weird and I feel tingly..