Chapter 16

Lisa's PoV

"Finally" I heard her say

"Finally?" I asked confuse then she smiled at me

"What take you so long..  I've been waiting to hear that question scape from your mouth" she said and looked at me straight in the eyes.. then she hold my hand that is cupping her cheeks..

I was shocked, beyond shock honestly because I've been so dumb to take the hints.. her clinginess, her teasing, everything, she's low-key saying that she already have feelings for me..

"I- I.. Jennie doe-s this mean yo-u" I can't finish my sentence when I heard her answer that makes my heart beats so wild, I wana cry..

"Yes Lisa.."

I smiled, stand up and carried her.. This day is the happiest day of this month..

"Haha.. Lisa put me down" she ordered and so I did..

"I'm sorry.. it's just that I'm so happy.." I told her and she gave me her famous gummy smile..

"Do you hear that.. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is already my Girlfriend!!!" I shouted on the sea.. releasing the emotions that got on me... I doubt the others would hear that..

"You're such a dork.." I heard her giggle..

"But I still Love you.." she then said those words that got me shut up.. It's like my world stop at a moment

And so yeah, ladies and gentlemen.. I finally cried.. I can't believe that she will be the first one to say those words..

"Hey, why are you crying?" she panicked and quickly hold my face and tried to wipe the tears that scape from my eyes.. I'm such a cry baby,

"I Love you too.." I said and catch her hands.. she was shocked at my answer and seems to realize what is the reasons of this tears..

Our eyes meet each other, no other words are told just staring and understanding each other's feelings..

I started to lean in and so she does, I paused for a while more like asking her permission and she just close her eyes.. that's the cue for me

And then finally our lips touch,.. it was Magical..

It's just like how Chaeng describe her first kiss with Jisoo when once I asked her...

I feel fireworks everywhere, butterflies suddenly entered my stomach and electricity shot through my body.. I thought this are just exaggeration that I've heard and read but I was wrong because I'm experiencing it right now..

Jennie's lips are so soft softer than marshmallows, sweeter than the chocolates I've ever tasted and so addicting like a drug..

I started to move my lips and she play along, we move in sync just like our heartbeats..

We shared a passionate kiss and the sunset and the sea is our witness..

Me and Jennie returned in the Inn we're staying, holding hands and smiling each other.. it's already dark..

There we saw everyone in the outside sitting or more like waiting at us.. and when they saw us the interrogation started..

"Yah.. where did you two went? Jisoo's the one who immediately asked first..