Chapter 2: Dreams!!

When Layla was asleep, she remembered bits and pieces of her life. It was clear since the day she was born. This made her puzzled but more importantly it felt as if she is seeing a movie. A movie that is all about her, growing up and then dying. Her memory became sharp and fast. Every single detail in her life, she remembers. She also remembered the subtitles of every Anime she had ever watched. She matched this with the sound. This made her understand Japanese. How to say it and pronounce it. Her memories from school was also not forgotten in the slightest of details.

When she woke up it was usually blurry, but she can still hear. What she heard made her flabbergasted. She listened how everyone in the room is talking about her. Not only that but they were using male pronouns. At first, she thought how it was a mistake until someone lift her up.

"Look how small he is. Doesn't he look so adorable, Kuzeshi?" A woman said in the most calming voice filled with glee.

Soon she found more about herself or should we say about himself? How he is in a hospital and a newborn baby. He was premature with some complications with his health. Nothing major but his growth may be affected. He may not reach the average height of an adult when he became an adult. He was born 2 months too early. Everyone didn't expect that and was caught off guard. His father, Orlov Kuzeshi, was at work. His mother, Kiyoko Ayako, was visiting a relative who was admitted to the hospital he was born.

He also learned what is new is, Usagishi Hoshi. At first, he thought that he had a girly name but was fine with it. After all, he was a girl in his previous life. His family was also one of the most powerful and richest in the world. This shocked him so much that he hiccupped right on the spot. This made the people on the VIP room swoon. This made Hoshi look at them in curiosity, head tilted on the side. The noise they made was even more intense. His father a tall half Russian man had a calm face, but his red cheeks gave away his excitement. Also, the fact that his phone was constantly making noise when he presses the capture photo button.

He also had siblings, surprisingly! He was so happy when he met them. When he was a she, he was the only child. This made him felt lonely when his parents were at work but now? He had an older brother and an older sister. He first met his older brother. He was just like a prince. If he were an Anime character, he would be his favorite. Oh, wait a minute! He kind of already is an Anime character?

Orlov Kuzeshi, came with a boy about the age of 7 if you based it with his face. But with his height he should pass for a 10-year-old. The boy had silver hair and green eyes that glowed liked an emerald. He stood straight but not too straight. He had an air of innocents that a child would have but also calmness of an adult. He was graceful but strong.

"Viktor, this is your baby brother. His name is Hoshi. I expect that you treat him well." Their father put a hand on the boy's back, which was Viktor. Guiding him were a small bundle of joy was being carried in the warm arms of their mother.

Their mother then softly pulled the blanket down for the boy to see Hoshi better. Viktor eyes glowed at the sight of his younger brother. He had white hair and skin like snow. His eyelashes were like fans that covers his eyes. His lips were like pink petals of roses and his cheeks were dyed red. All in all, his younger brother was the very definition of a doll. Especially on how small he is compared when their sister, Annika, was still a baby and so was he.