Chapter 3: First day!!

It was the morning of Spring, where the trees, plants, and flowers bloom gorgeously. April is the start of a new school year for students.

In the balcony surrounded by plants, the door made from glass was covered by a curtain. It sways in sync with the wind. A strong gush of wind parted it, making the inside of the room visible. The floor was covered with white fur. The design was both simple and elegant. At the center is a bed that can fit four people. It was covered with soft pillows varying in size. There was someone sleeping peacefully on the bed. It was a petite white-haired boy with his white pajamas. He was hugging a brown body sized stuffed toy that looks like a bear.

An alarm clock rang that resonated in the whole room. It was an alert that another day had began for the young boy. The young boy's eyelashes tremble which signals that he was about to awake. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and stretched his body. He turned off his alarm clock and bounced out of the bed. He fixed the bed and arranged the pillows neatly.

He walked toward the mirror with light and jolly steps. The mirror perfectly showed his whole being. It was a young man with soft white hair that were sticking in every direction. His pajamas slipping from his shoulders showing his pale skin. A face that can only be described as cute. The most noticeable trait about him however was his eyes. Blue and purple blended together and there were small pecks of white. It was as if the whole galaxy is within his eyes.

He smiled softly at his reflection and whispered with shining eyes, "Good morning, Hoshi!"

The young man was the Orlov's family youngest child. Where everyone loved and cherish like a treasure. Sheltered from the outside world since he was a child. Treated like glass that will break once touched. The third young master, Usagishi Hoshi.

It had been years since the last time that Hoshi went to school. Remembering what happened in kindergarten made him shudder. It was an experience that he wished he could forget. Children sometimes are angles but most of the times their little cute demons. He speaks from experience!

He then shooed away his painful memories and start preparing for school. It is his first day in Highschool at Karasuno! How fun is that?! When he first woke up, he thought that he was getting treatment at a hospital in Japan. But it was crazier. He got reincarnated in an Anime, which is Haikyuu.

He wore a pale blue sweater on top of my school uniform. He then grabbed his bag and went downstairs for breakfast. While walking he encountered Nina Chiharu, a new housekeeper. She was a girl about the age of 20 saving up money for her to go to school. She has curly brown hair that was in a bun and she also have a pair of honey colored eyes. When she looks at you, you feel feel safe and comfort. These are the reason why Hoshi likes her and also the fact that her smile is lovely.

"Good morning, Nina-san!" Hoshi smiled and wave at her. This made the housekeeper could not help but smile in return. The third young master of the Orlov family always make people feel soft. He made them feel that they would do anything for him, just to make him happy. Even if the thing that they must do is ridiculous.

"Good morning, Third young master. You can just call me Nina." She said in a soft tone. Her eyes never leaving the boy. She really wanted to pinch his soft cheeks, but it might result for her to be fired. She resisted the urge with all her might even though she knew that no one is looking. The Orlov family have this sixth sense when it comes to the young master.