Part 1

"Where are you?" Shoyo heard as soon as he answered the phone call.

It was his boyfriend, Tobio on the other line.

It was too chaotic on Shoyo's side

"Why is it so noisy in there?" Tobio asked again

Shoyo stood up to step out for a while.

"I'm at a drinking party with Tadashi" Shoyo answered as soon as he got out.

"Ah" Tobio just uttered.

He doesn't have any other thing to say

"Yeah. I'll probably come home late" Shoyo said.

"Okay. Message me when you wanna come home. I'm picking you up" Tobio replied.

Hinata shook his head despite just being on the phone.

"No. I can get home by myself" Shoyo refused but Tobio insisted.

"I'll pick you up." he said.

"But you don't have to" Shoyo said, trying to refuse again.

Tobio said firmly.

Hinata sighed in defeat.

"Alright" He agreed

"Alright" Tobio said as he hung up.

Shoyo just stared at his phone screen for a few moments.

"But you don't really have to if you're doing it out of obligation" He uttered as if talking to Tobio.

They've been lovers for years and their bond was pretty strong however, Shoyo is having his doubts.

That his partner already lost his love. He feels like the other doesn't feel anything anymore and only acts like that to him out of obligation. He was his lover after all.

And It's not really just suspicions. He feels like it's true and all that's missing is a confirmation from the man himself

He took a deep breath and went back inside.

"Oi, Hinata! Where did you go?" Tadashi asked as shoyo sat back beside him.

"I had a phone call" He answered

Tadashi clicked his tongue.

"Must be nice to have someone who cares for you eh?" Tadashi said, pretending to be envious.

"You jealous?" Shoyo teased and stuck his tongue out.

"Shut up" Tadashi said as he playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Shoyo laughed a bit and averted his gaze onto a glass of alcohol.

His smile faded as soon as he noticed that Tadashi wasn't looking at him.

He picked up the glass of beer and straight up chugged it until the glass was empty.

"Oi, Shoyo is fired up!" one of their batchmates said as he noticed shoyo drinking to his heart's content.

Tadashi nudged him.

"What's your problem?" Tadashi asked. It's not like shoyo to drink that much unless he has something in his mind that bugs him.

"Nothing, it just tastes so good!" Shoyo happily exclaimed.

Tadashi's eyebrows furrowed.