Part 3

"So, what's the plan for today?" Tobio asked as he welcomed Shoyo who just got out of the apartment.

He waited for the guy since Shoyo won't allow him to enter the place.

'He said he'll pursue me but he won't let me back our place, makes me walk him home and even pick him up. Who is actually pursuing who?' Tobio thought.

It's been more than a month since they started their current set up and it was actually going smoothly. They kept going to different dates and they both actually enjoyed them.

"Today, there's no particular destination!" Shoyo answered which made Tobio furrow his eyebrows.

"Then what are we going to do?" he asked.

"Let's just go wherever our feet takes us!" Shoyo responded with glee.

He seemed even livelier than the other days.

"Won't we get tired? what if we get lost?" he asked.

Shoyo nudged Tobio

"Dont think negatively. Besides, it's fine if we did. Sometimes we get found in getting lost" Shoyo said as he smiled widely.

For a moment, tobio was dazed.

'He seemed like he was shining' he thought.

"And where did your dumb brain get that from?" Tobio asked while the latter glared at him.

"I'm not dumb!" Shoyo defended himself.

"NAh. you suck at studies" Tobio replied.

"You suck at it too" Shoyo said.

Tobio sighed and thought there's no point in arguing for such a petty thing anyway.

"Fine. Let's just go" Tobio said as he held Shoyo's hand and started walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You wanna sleep?" Tobio asked Shoyo who was sitting beside him near the window.

They were currently riding a bus, sitting on the third before the last row.

Their destination? who knows.

But they were pretty contented just sitting, enjoying the scenery.

"Nah" Shoyo simply replied and took out something from his bag.

Tobio's eyes widened when he saw the cover of what Shoyo was holding.

"You're seriously gonna read that in public, dumbass?!" Tobio asked with disbelief.

"Uh... yeah!" Shoyo replied happily and started going through the pages of his manga.

Tobio just looked at him with a weirded out look.

'I get it that he like these stuff but why on public?' Tobio thought.

"Why do you like BL so much?" Tobio asked the smaller guy with curiosity.

He just can't get why he enjoys reading BL so much.

"Just because" Shoyo shrugged.

Tobio peaked at what shoyo was reading which he immediately regretted.

'The fuck? that was hardcore' Tobio thought.

He just faced the other side so he wouldn't accidentally have a look.