CH1-When We Met

Note: Please give as many inline comments as possible for every chapter of this book 😋

England,1988

It was during summer of 1988 when Star cricket club took some talented under 15 players to England tour to play against England under 15 team.It is during that tour when Sourav ganguly and sachin tendulkar met for the first as teenagers.
They were alloted same room along with other 2 teams in a dormitory .

In their room,

Sachin:Hello my name is sachin(shyly)

Sourav:Hello I'm sourav (confident as always)

Sachin: Nice ..so friends???

Sourav: Ofcourse !!!

Sachin:Come we will go and eat something .

They went to eat and came to their rooms and switched off the lights but they were so scared because it was pitch dark that they can't even see themselves.

Sourav:Should I ON the lights?

Sachin:Wait...let's have some fun.

Sourav: What?

Sachin:Just wait and see...

Sachin pulled a prank on other teammates by doing some scary sounds in dark and he was having fun seeing everyone going crazy due to fear.

That's when sourav realised that this small innocent and shy looking person is actually naughty ,crazy and one of the most difficult person to handle(and he is going to bare this person for rest of his life).

They stayed there for a month and played tournament.

(These pics are during their u-15 days)

They came back to India and again played a tournament together for a month. By that time they both became close friends. And sachin started calling sourav 'Dadi' .After that sachin got selected to India team while dada again went to England for playing other tournament and there he met Rahul Dravid.

I know it's a bit short Chapter because it is just about how they met...when all 4 will be together I'll give long chapters

Next chap is how Dada and Rahul met and how sachin and anil met

I'll give update as fast as possible

Hope you people liked it

Do vote and comment

Ignore grammatical mistakes if any

Love to all ❤️