17 - Laser Quest

Monday Morning:

*Olivia's POV*

After Brad left last night, Cianna said they had decided we were all meeting the band tomorrow and I was VERY excited. I wanted to know if Connor was even more awesome than I thought! I knew he'd never like me and Cianna was very lucky but none of us would get with any of them.

I got up and got ready, unsure of what to wear. I went and showered before Kennedy appeared at my door.

"What the hell do I wear?" I asked her. She was about to ask the exact same thing. Great.

"CIANNA GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Kennedy shouted and my sister soon appeared at the door.

"'Sup?" She asked.

"What the hell do we wear?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes before answering.

"Well, we are only going to their band house so I'd say something formal but comfy. Shorts with a fancy shirt maybe? Certainly not a dress or anything but you want to look nice!" She said before me and Kennedy nodded and she left the room.

I went to get dressed and blow dried my hair before applying my usual foundation, concealer, filled in eyebrows and a smokey eye look. I then picked out my favourite tie die shorts with a purple bat wing T-Shirt and purple converse. I left my hair naturally straight and let my side fringe fall in front of my face, flicking over my big, nerd glasses.

"Come on, we need to go!" Cianna called up the stairs.

Me and Rebecca left our rooms at the same time. Rebecca had her usual, no makeup look with a side, fishtail plait, wearing a white, floral t-shirt tucked into her light blue, high waisted jeans that faded towards the middle and her 'The Who' converse. We walked down the stairs in silence before we got to the bottom.

"This the right sort of look?" I asked Cianna and she nodded before glancing at Rebecca and nodding to her questioning look.

"KENNEDY!" I shouted, getting impatient. "COME ON!" I shouted and Rebecca burst out into song, singing Connor's original song 'Come On' which he wrote pre-Vamps which we had all loved since we heard it.

She appeared at the top of the stairs looking worried. "What's up?" Cianna asked full of concern and she looked up at Kennedy.

"I'm nervous..." She replied, fiddling with her necklace.

"You'll be fine okay! They will love you guys. I promise!" Cianna replied and Kennedy nodded before shuffling down the stairs and we all piled into Kennedy's car.

"Where am I going?" Kennedy asked.

"Here" Cianna said before looking at Connor's text and typing it into the Sat-Nav.

At the band house

Cianna knocked the door and a very drained looking Connor opened the door. Was he okay? He was very out of breath, holding his chest and looking like he was about to collapse.

"Are you coming in or what?" Brad appeared at the door before wrapping his arm around Cianna's waist and kissing her cheek. She smiled up at him and nodded before motioning us all in. I gave Connor a concerned look as I walked in and he closed the door, following behind.

-----Connor's POV*------

James and Tristan had the whip cream ready on their plates and were ready to attack me. Brad was sat on the sofa petting Pepsi, our dog. We decided to wait in the back garden for the girls to arrive and when the doorbell went, I had to get to the door before them or they would attack me with whip cream so when that doorbell rang I was off.