𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Akira frowned as read the text message, she quickly sent a message back to him asking him what was wrong and what happened. She kissed her teeth and checked her watch, she still had an hour left of her break time.

"Eve sorry I have to leave for a bit I'll be back before our break finishes, sorry it's an emergency I'll text you," Akira said as she gave Eve a quick hug.

She received another text message from Ciel letting her know that he was in the parking lot waiting for her. She went downstairs and out of the building, however, the CEO saw her.

"Hey Akira, right? Oh, you going out for lunch?" Kai asked.

"Ah S-" she said but he cut her off, "Call me Kai, I told you before" he replied smiling.

"Yeah, sorry Kai and I kind of have an emergency I have to leave a bit I'll be back before lunch ends" she explained.

He nodded and smiled at her, "That's okay take care."

"Thanks" she replied smiling.

She looked around the parking lot until she saw Audi, she saw Ciel sitting down with his head on the driving wheel.

"Ciel, what happened?" She asked as she got into the passenger seat.

"Who was that you were talking to?" He mumbled.

"What?" Who?" She asked confused.

"The man in the suit," he said lowly.

"That's my boss, that's the CEO," Akira said slowly, "What is going on?"

Ciel started mumbling to himself lowly, "Shut up she says he's her supervisor"

"Ciel, What the fuck what are you mumbling about, so are you gonna tell me what happened?" Akira asked confusingly.  She watched him as he kept his head on the hand wheel.

"Get Out"

"Excuse me?" Akira asked.

"Go!" he said a bit louder this time.

"You know what fuck you, I took my fucking lunch break to come and see you because I thought Something happened to you, and now you're acting like this Ion got time for this shit to call me when you're ready to stop being a little bitch" Akira spat, as she opened the door to open the car door. He pulled her back inside.

"No wait I'm sorry please stay" he murmured lowly. "My head hurts, it feels like another voice is in my head" He explained.

She looked at him and exhaled, she closed the car door and sat down turning towards him. "Tell me exactly what happened?"
.
.
"What the fuck?" Akira said. "This sounds like some typa shit that I'd see in a movie. So hold on... you mean to tell me that your current twin brother isn't your brother and that you have DID and schizophrenia, why would your mother hide that from you that's a serious issue, so the pills I took were your medication, chile-"

"I think you should go see a therapy" she finished.

Akira checked her time seeing that her lunch time was almost up, "I have to go back now I'll meet up with you after work."