O.oChapter One: A sign of trouble

"What.. is this feeling..?"

"This feeling.. that I'm feeling..."

"It's dark... and somewhat cold..."

"Is that voices I hear...?"

"That's right.. they are calling to me.."

"My friends... are calling to me.."

Jolting up gasping for air Yusei looked around quickly still breathing heavily, "A dream again..?"

Yusei sighed with relief as he slowly sat up straight and got up from where he slept.

"It's to hot.. I need air..." By the time Yusei made it to the door his face was covered with sweat.

Going out he made his way to his usual spot to think about his problem sweat slowly vanishing and cooling himself down with the wind blowing in his face.

"Ah.."

"Yusei?"

Startled slightly yet surprised Yusei turned to see Akiza.

"Akiza?" Fully turning around he spotted Akiza walking towards him with a worried, concerned look. "Yusei.. I have this feeling.. like something bad is going to happen.."

"What do you mean?"

"I-I am not sure.. but-"

"Yusei!!!!!" A voice then cut Akiza off as it startled both of them slightly to their suprise.

Leo and Luna then appeared running towards them. Leo out of breath tried to speak only to fail and haven Luna say it quickly.

"Yusei! Jack and Crow! They are in trouble!!"

"What?!?" Shouted Yusei suprised greatly. "Where?!?"

"Back at the Hide out."

"Ugh.." Yusei then glanced over towards his Duel Runner before dashing off.

Slipping his helmet on and then turned on his duel runner with ease.

He sped off only to look back slightly to see Akiza shouting something he could not hear.

(Time_Skip)

Making his way he found both his friends outside the hideout on the ground with a person standing over them screeching his duel runner to a stop.

Yusei took his helmet off and yelled at the suspicious person standing over his friends.

"You! Who are you? What are you doing?"

The person seeming to just notice his precense slowly looked up and made eye contact with Yusei.

"Who am I? And What I am doing..? That's kind of rude don't you think? Should not you be introducing yourself other than demanding who I am..?" The male seemed to be mocking Yusei.

"Wha.. why you-" Before Yusei could take a step towards the guy he held up his hand.

"Uh-Uh-Uh!" He then wagged his index finger at Yusei. Then looked towards his wrist as if there was something there.

"Well would you look at the time.."

"What?" Suddenly there was a bright flash of red light.

And then the challenge of time had begun.

__________

((I might write this story I will see if I am in the mood it was requested by someone and the plot of theirs might be fully shown in it if I do write it. I will be dedicating it to them I suppose.. ))