THE GIRL

My wife screamed as I stormed out not looking back. This is the time I came to a realization that the love of my life was with another man. I saw talking with her phone. My kids ignore me know my son doesn't speak to me anymore and my sweet little girl stole money from me to top it all off  my best friend and business partner tried to force the board of directors  to fire me. Not having a good day on trust. I owned money  for them  but alas I am alone again  as walked fast I came to realization I was in a park .
       It's in the evening but I didn't meet anyone else  but as I walked I saw a young girl  pale with black hair and shinning blue eyes and their is I.. I.. think it's a dog dark fur and piercing blue eyes hello young lady  she was seating on a bench. I then sat next to her.
       There was a brief silence  and  she said something quite shocking hello Mr.Brown . I turned and wanted  to ask her how the hell did  she know my name?? But then I am a known judge so it's not that surprising.  So you major in law? She smiled and asked bizzar question? How old are? I became interested  I don't know you tell me? Noticing my interest she said savour this moment  Mr.brown it might be  our last. I realized she was talking about the beauty of the  world while the sun was setting.
You are one weird girl but interesting   
She then said mmh it's a first time someone said this. Mr.brown do you know the story of the girl and the beast??