The Puppeteer

Hello there ...yes you the one reading this believe it or not but I might know you or ignored you depending on your story. You see some books are boring, some are interesting and some are meh! By that you know what I mean if you don't you are a fool. I tried my best to drop to your level and explain myself. Now my name is nameless but I am known as the puppeteer.. well yes I play with puppets. I made them from scratch from my finest to my lowest funny thing is I am not the one who plays with them leading to a direct destiny nope! I let them play on there own you see it's much more fun to see what happens next.
  So I let them play without noticing my presence you see when alone that's when you know who an individual behavior really is. I think I lost some of you there... Huh  play by itself you say?.... inferior beings astonish me. I am the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end the creator and destroyer I am who? By now you will call me God. Haha.... you think Iam god . Well you are... terribly wrong I won't blame you that's how far your minds can reprehend a superior being is?
  For the sake of entertainment as I said before I am nameless you would have understood before this mindless questions but you may call me....yes.. yes..the,.. together with me the puppeteer,humans some time you are not at your finest. Well I like any other which is equivalent to non just was there and not came to be. I existed before anything. There was nothing just me and my thoughts no time no order or chaos. But boredom was there nothing to do. So one day without noticing I created a little ball thingy it's what you guys call..what was the name again yes a universe. But it was silent without any thing. A thought came to mind I can create little me and see what happens boredom happens they either acted  the way I wanted or pretended and the taking care of things it was tiring. So with a flick I erased that ball.
Then an idea came to mind. I can make little me's and give them an area amount of a void space and let them play in it and I did but it entertained me for few moments then meh! Boredom happens. So I wanted to erase them but another thought came to what if a provide them with character. To the fools again I mean the way you guys make video game characters it resembles that a bit now back to the story. Each having the same power but different character then to finish it off gave them there own play ground and it's limitless they can never see or even interact with one and another then erased my self from their minds and letting them believe they are the superior beings  yes the ones in you call gods. My puppets now you now of phase one introduction well enjoy untill next time.