THE GIRL AND THE BEAST

I don't know why but she made me laugh well she was changing my day in a weird way. please  tell  she looked at me with those blue eyes and stated
    There was once a pale man who was very lonely . The man had dark cloth and dark hair with pure blue red eyes. His duty was that every thing had to pass to this man so they shunned him. They knew him and they tried to forget him but soon he always reminds them who he was . He was alone but on his journey  he met a little girl holding a pup wounded and weak disregarded by the world to his doors. Life was his to end but something changed  he gave them life and the pale man had friends.

   She then turned and asked me what do all stories have in common dear Lucas? Intrigued by the question I answered the end. Yes the girl said the pale man had forgotten all life is temporary.  Funny isn't it? He forgot that his happiness was temporary. He forgot tomorrow is hope but never a promise. What happened I asked??

    The girl was accused of being a witch and was burnt while the beast died protecting the girl. The pale man was engulfed with anger and loneliness  he took his scythe and split himself into two. So he could always have a friend. He took the bodies  he was never seen again.