005. 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖒

✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺   ✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3

also, never been on a plane in my life
so if some information is wrong, don't
question it-

also, never been on a plane in my lifeso if some information is wrong, don't question it-

          you awoke from your dream state because of the loud sensation in your ears. it was the flight attendant notifying that the plane had landed safely and to make your way out with your luggage.

          why were you on a plane? because you were about to meet your boyfriend for the first time in real life. you flew miles away from your hometown to see him. and you were anxious as hell.

          you raised up from the uncomfortable seat, popping your neck in the process. you reached upwards and grabbed one of your bags and other things in the seat you left out when you fell asleep. you weren't fully aware if he would be at the airport waiting for you or that you would have to drive yourself that way. — if you were going to see him in about five or ten minutes, then you would be an embarrassed mess- no, you looked like a mess.

          you walked out of the plane and into the hallway out into the airport lobby. you reached down and grabbed your phone, pulling open your messages.

━━

me
my plane just landed

are you here, bubs?

━━

          you locked your phone and pushed it down into your pocket after waiting for a message back. he usually responded right away unless he was driving. you made your way through the airport and sat down at one of the seats, pulling the hood up on your hoodie.

          in your peripheral vision, you saw a crowd of people murmuring and looking around the airport. you leaned over the seat to look towards the commotion.

          and then you saw it.

          it was someone with a black face-mask on, holding a large bouquet of roses and balloons tied to another hand. he held a sign with the same hand that read your name. it was him. your lover. next to him was dave, clearly there for emotional support.

          you raised up, not bothering to touch your luggage. you moved through the crowd of people. tears were brimming at your eyes at the sight of him actually in front of you.

          and then you came into his view. he cleared his throat and looked over at dave who only gave him a nod, patting his back in the process. you moved your hand to cover your mouth to conceal your quivering lip, tears spilling out of your eyes now.

          he had done all of this for you. it stepped out of his comfort zone and brought all of this flashy stuff, gaining the attention of others and you.

          "baby.." you whispered to yourself. you couldn't control your feet as they started to run towards him, jumping onto him. he quickly handed the roses to dave and caught you, wrapping his arms around your waist. he spun you around gently and swayed you back and forth.

          the crowd dispersed to give the two of you space as he held you tightly, afraid that if he let go that you would disappear from his embrace. you unwrapped your legs but stayed in his hug from the ground.

           he looked down at you due to the height difference, "is it really you?" he asked with a shaky voice. you chuckled and moved a hand to wipe away the tears on your cheeks. you nodded, not trusting your own voice to handle the situation.

          you looked up at him then towards dave who noticed your gaze and handed you the flowers. you grabbed them and looked back up at your boyfriend with a smile. "thank you.. you didn't have to do all of this." you reassured with a raspy voice.

          "— i wanted to. especially since it's you."