Save Room For Dessert

Kieran was treating me to dinner, I suspect as an apology for shooting someone's brains out right next to me earlier today. I mean, I thought we were just going for a stroll in the park, stopping at the home of a friend of his, and then BANG! Right next to me, there on the couch, were the poor guy's brains. I never had a weak stomach, not like I can the way Kieran ruins me, but seeing that can really freak someone out.
   I slipped on my loose fitting, red high-low skirt, a tightly fit v-neck tank, and my black stiletto heels. I curled my hair and left it down, and started making my way to the dining hall. The click of my heels on hardwood floors wasn't as satisfying as on tile or stone, but still made me feel like a goddess.
   When I reached the dining hall, sitting at the head of the long table was Kieran. He stood to greet me.
   "My, my, Bella, you look divine," He purred, kneeling down and kissing the top of my hand.
   "Thank you, Kieran," I smiled, blushing.
   Kieran took me to one end of the table and pulled my chair out for me. Once I sat down, he tucked it back in for me as well. At the other end of the table, Kieran seated himself and vaguely waved with his hand. Servers arrived with a platter in their hands, which were set in front of Kieran and I. The dinner was a delicious filet mignon with mashed potatoes and roasted baby carrots. The servers returned with wine which they poured into our glasses. Red for me, and white for Kieran. How ironic.
   "A toast," Kieran raised his glass. "To the lovely miss Smith, with whom I share this delectable dinner."
   I blushed, raising my glass as well. "Thank you, Mr. White."
   We sipped our wine and enjoyed our meals. Kieran had a second helping.
   "Don't eat so much, Kieran," I joked. "You'll want to save room for dessert."
   "You're right," he smirked mischievously, standing up and striding over to where I was sitting. "I should save room for dessert."
   I stood to greet his new presence at my side, my skin tingling a little. "And what might dessert be?"
   "Cherry pie."
   With one swipe of his arms, Kieran threw everything off of the table, spilling things everywhere and shattering the wine glasses. He grabbed me by my butt and hoisted me onto the table. Locking lips with me, he put his hands on my waist and slid them up and down my body.
   "Fuck," I moaned into his kiss, putting my hands on his chest and fiddling with his tie. He always wore suits, and I loved that, but the best part was when they came off.
   Kieran pushed me down so I was lying on the table, my legs hanging over the edge. He reached up my skirt and pulled off my panties, pushing the frills of the skirt up and out of the way. Starting at my knee, he kissed up the inner side of my leg slowly, all the way up to my lips... The ones between my hips.
   "You like that, kitten?" Kieran purred as he kissed up my other leg.
   "Yes," I moaned again, gripping the sides of the table tightly.
   Kieran kissed around the outside of my entrance, every so often grazing his tongue over it just to tease me. My legs trembled a little, and my breathing got heavier.
   As if feeling my body begging for him, Kieran slipped his tongue into me and licked around the inside. His top lip located my clit and he sucked the sensitive bud into his mouth.
   "Kieran," I moaned loudly, putting my hands onto his head and holding it there, twisting my fingers in his hair. "Oh, Kieran, fuck!"
   It was muffled, but I could hear a chuckle escape his mouth as euphoria flooded my body. His hands were on my hips, his nails digging into my skin as he ravaged me below. My breathing had become inhales and moans rather than exhales. My legs were trembling like crazy now and Kieran slipped his tongue deeper inside of me. My eyes sealed shut and pleasure ruling me, I rose to my peak and balanced on it.
"You wanna finish, baby girl," Kieran asked, muffled. "Go ahead."
With his permission, I exploded into my orgasm. My muscles wrenched and my body quaked as my mind drifted to cloud nine.
   "Mmm," Kieran hummed as he lapped up my juices. "Such a good girl, Bella."
   As I began calming down I snapped back to reality. He just ate me out. On the dining table.

   Fuck I loved him.