The Naughty List

"What a lovely party you've thrown here, Hunter," I grinned, following my target into a separate room where he had gone to grab something.
   "Thank you, Kieran," the host returned my grin. "I'm glad you could make it. You always were the life of the party you know, especially back in high school."
   "Right, right," I chuckled. "I was the one with the alcohol, you and Logan sure appreciated that didn't you?"
   My target laughed as he turned his back to search into a cupboard. "Let's see... Where did I put it?"
   I set my wine glass down quietly and slipped a switchblade knife out of the inner pocket of my suit jacket. I concealed it in my sleeve and slowly approached him.
   "Aha! Here it is," Hunter pulled something out of the cupboard.
   Moving quickly, I placed the handle of the switchblade against his neck and pressed the button. The blade popped out into his neck, and I pulled it through his throat. He collapsed to the ground, struggling to breathe as I ruined his windpipe. I closed the knife and slipped it back into my pocket.
   "My old friend Hunter," I smirked, bending down to look him right in the eye. "You crossed me one too many times."
   I left the party through the back exit.

   "Bella," I called when I returned home. "Bella, darling, where are you?"
   There was no reply.
   "Isabella," I called harsher. I knew what she was doing. "Isabella get down here."
"Make me," she finally answered from upstairs.
My eyes intensified and my blood boiled as I came up the stairs two steps at a time. I found her in her bedroom, laying in bed on her phone, completely naked.
"Oh hey," she greeted me nonchalantly. "You're home."
I stalked over to the side of her bed and ripped the phone out of her hands. I set it on the nightstand.
"Is there a reason you're disobeying me?"
"You don't own me, I can do as I please," she replied, shrugging.
At this point, I was enraged. I stalked back over to the door and locked it shut.
"I have two lists, Isabella," I spoke in an angry tone. "My kill list, and my naughty list. You're on one of them, and I'm sure you can guess which one."
"I'm sure I can," Isabella avoided my gaze.
"Look at me when I'm speaking to you," I strode back over to her bedside.
"No."
I flew the nightstand drawer open and pulled out a pair of handcuffs... And not the ones lined in fur. Those were too good for her now. I also took out nine-tailed leather whip and some rope.
"Do you know what naughty girls get, Isabella," I asked, climbing overtop of her.
"Enlighten me," she replied.
"Punishment."
Flipping her onto her stomach, I cuffed her hands over her head and tied her legs to the bedposts, spread apart.
"I'm going to enjoy this," I sneered, working at my suit jacket. "Your whimpers and cries of pain encourage me."
Isabella growled and fought against the restraints, but said nothing. I was now bare-chested, and ready to begin.
I raised my hand up high and brought it down, slashing her back with the whip. She tried to stifle her noises.
"Is that all you've got," she taunted me. "Pathetic."
"Oh, Bella," I growled. "I've barely even begun."
I whipped Isabella again, and again, and again, each one harder than the last. She hadn't given up trying to quiet herself, but was failing. A lot. I continued to whip her back, and she yelped in pain, but there was a tinge of arousal in her cries. Perfect.
"Do you understand yet," I asked, leaning over her and whispering in her ear. "You obey me."
She shivered. "No."
"Mmm. Fine then, we'll do this the hard way."
Tossing the whip aside, I undid her restraints just to flip her onto her back. I tied her up again and climbed over her. Placing my hands on her sides and my mouth at her neck, I bit her. Again, and again. Harder each time. My nails dug into her skin and drew blood. Isabella cried in pain, but it certainly came out as more of a moan. I worked on biting the other side of her neck as well, and then made my way down to her chest.
I kissed down the centre of her torso and when I reached her stomach I began to bite her again. Moving down more I bit her thighs, then brought myself back to her ear.
   "Do you understand now?"
   "No."
   This was the last straw. I threw off my pants and boxers, immediately slamming myself inside of her. She moaned loudly as I did, wanting to grip the sheets but couldn't because of her restraints. I gripped her hips and began thrusting aggressively, giving her no time to adjust to the feeling. She didn't deserve it.
   "You've been a naughty girl, Isabella," I panted. "And now you get to pay for it."
   "Fuck," she moaned in response. "Fuck!"
   "Mmm. That's right baby girl," I moaned.
   I began thrusting even faster, slamming my entire length into her as aggressively as I could. I was going to ruin her, destroy her, rearrange her insides, pound her into dust.
   Isabella was screaming now, I could tell she was close. I felt it coming.
   "No no," I grabbed her throat. "You have to ask my permission whenever you wanna cum. You know the rules, Bella."
She let out a frustrated moan, desperately trying to contain herself. This is what she gets for disobeying me.
"What's my name," I demanded. "What's my name kitten? Say it!"
"Daddy!"
   "Good girl. Cum for me."
Immediately after my permission was given, Isabella exploded into her orgasm. She quaked and shook and tensed, covering my member in her juices. I finished as well, filling her with my seed. I let out a satisfied moan as she slowly regained herself.
"Don't disobey me again, Bella," I told her, leaning down to kiss her.
"I won't, Kieran. I won't."
"Good."