Special gift

Thank you SalmonCelestine SQuartz_Universe and Bees_And_Violets for being an inspiration to my life and here in Wattpad. I have been wanting to do something to return the favor and I hope you guys are doing well, it's been a while, to be honest.

And also, Happy late birthday! I hope I returned the favor tho...

I don't know when I'll ever improve, (I suck at drawing hands-) but I did my best to create this with little time I have left since I have to go back to my modules even tho I still have the infection on my head (which I found out to be a big boil ...

I don't know when I'll ever improve, (I suck at drawing hands-) but I did my best to create this with little time I have left since I have to go back to my modules even tho I still have the infection on my head (which I found out to be a big boil that almost nearly covered my face-)

I was moreover planning on drawing the three of you with you're senpai's but it would consume my time and I don't have any pencils to use as a backup.

Anyways, I hope you three like it QwQ

P.S
And I couldn't find your Oc so I had to improvise and well, I drew your profile pic as a skull face mask since it's October... Idk what to say, I feel nervous. Have a good day, night, or afternoon owo.