Tommy's Sad Ending

Probably rushed this because it was card day and I had to fake sleep through it

And yes, I drew one of the scenes in DeppressedBatch book and I'm a huge sucker for these kinds of endings and it was possibly from a bunch of anime's I watch, either way, I was planning on drawing each chapter ending to show my appreciation of how well it was written and I can't stop rereading all of it. It was truly incredible! But sadly, I have to decrease my experience from drawing and go back to writing instead.

Everybody needs calm and patients once in a while and I tend to follow it to recover from the mistakes I've done for the past weeks of studying and trying my best to keep up with my friends.

Living in this new kind of normal is hard to get used to, especially when it comes to responsibility for my siblings and being the oldest sister among them. I won't be able to get in touch with anyone for the time being since there could be a possibility that my parents won't approve of what im doing.

Who knew being an attention seeker has its perks to be bad. I only just want to make friends and yet my mother despises it to be a cruel thing to interact with...

Anyway, I hope you like this art I made!

Pog through the pain as Tommy would say. (Damn, I love his quote, and no I only simp for dre-)