Chapter 5: After

Read the title to see if it says "Before" or "After" so you guys understand when this is happening c:

I was standing in the middle this dark long hallway. It wasn't a hallway I recognized. But it was extremely cold.

I started walking down it even though it seemed endless. I heard voices whisper in my head. To many, and to fast for me to even understand what they were saying. They sounded familiar. Too familiar....

I heard creeks on the floor board and foot steps behind me me. But every time I turned around there was no one there. Only the hallway I had just walked.

I finally reached the end of the hallway. There was a door. A black door with the words "Keep Out" in red liquid painted on it.

Despite being told not to go in by my instincts. I twisted the knob to the door. My heart began racing as the sound of it beated in my head.

The door was fully opened but the room was too pitch dark to see anything. There was no light switch as far as I can tell. Then something rolled to me feet.

A flashlight.

Someone or something hand tossed it to me through the darkness. There has to be someone else in this room in the darkness.

I was about to flick it on when I was pushed in by a pair of cold hands and the door was slammed behind me. Casing the flashlight to slip out of my hands as I fell.

I was in the darkness, as dark as when your eyelids are closed. I started breathing heavily. I felt someone breathing on me neck. It's ice cold hands holding on to my shoulders. I was to scared to move. Then the breathing moved to my ear.

Then out of nowhere I hear a loud demonic scream pierce into my ears.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up immediately lifting out of my bed sweating. I open my eyes to the sight of me on my bed in my dark room. I look up to see Luke sitting on my window seat in my room. He stares at me smiling as the moonlight shines against half of his face.

"Sleep well?" He said with a cocky smile

"Why can't you ever just let me sleep in peace" I mumble

"What was that?" He says smiling holding his hand to his ear

"Nothing..." I say looking away from him

I hardly got any sleep due to the fear that Luke was in my house with me. And the only times I do get sleep I had terrible nightmares. I knew it was Luke who purposely gave them to me.

"In fact I do, I bet that scream was soothing huh?" He said referring to my hellish nightmare.

He went easy on my today. He usually has a demonic figure chasing after me in a dark house or make a little girl in a white dress appear and scare the shit out of me.

I ignore him. I look at my alarm clock. The pixel red letters read:

3:45am

I sigh. I won't being going to sleep anytime soon. I reach over to my lamp and pull the string but it didn't turn on.

I look over to Luke knowing it was him who wouldn't allow it to turn on.

He shrugs his shoulders with a smile.

I sigh and reach for the candle next to the lamp and grab my lighter. I turn the candle on showing enough light to see my surroundings. I rub my eyes and sit at the edge of my bed letting my feet dangle.

"You know your cute when you're sleeping darling" Luke says behind me

I don't look at him. I just end up getting chills having the thought of Luke watching me while I sleep. Another reason I don't get much sleep.

I don't know how much longer I can take this...

"That's not up to you" Luke says

I turn around to face the back of me where the window seat was but he wasn't there. I start getting nervous. I look all around my dark room. He's planning something, I know it.

"L-luke" I say to the darkness, my voice shaking

A/N: Hello everyone :D I usually don't write authors notes because Erika usually does, but I decided to now, I just want to say thanks for the support your giving us for this book, me and Erika appreciate it a lot and we will try to update more often, sorry for the long waits, this chapter is kinda short but I was kinda stuck with writers block, but I knew I had to update for our wonderful readers :3

Thanks for reading, and keep your face nice XD

-Trinity