T- 13.3: Was

Ilyssa and Jin were calm in the college. Both didn't want to say what was in their head. Ilyssa couldn't tell Jin that her therapist was his aunt who is also related to Aldon which he knew and Jin couldn't tell Ilyssa that the entire time that they spent with each other was all a lie.

Ilyssa had her Science class to attend and Jin business classes. Ilyssa came to know that the senior years were joining their class from now on. She was a bit worried that Aldon was going to be in her class as he is also majoring in science. Aldon was staring at Ilyssa when she entered. Ilyssa tried her best not to look at his side. She sat down.

While the class was going on, she could feel someone staring her. It was Aldon. Ilyssa was worried even more. A staff interrupted during class. He called out for Aldon. Ilyssa wondered what it would have been for. So, she slowly sneaked out of the class from the back door. She followed Aldon. It was his mom who called him.

"Mom! You want me to go after her even though she is married now?!"

"I haven't fulfilled my revenge yet! Do you want me to tell your dad about what you did?"

"I don't care anymore! Please let go, mom!"

"Oh, is it? Then let me call dad and tell him that his son destroyed important records related to Cristiano. Let me tell your dad that Ilyssa's dad isn't Cristiano! She is someone else's child! Ilyssa is a Bastard!"

"MOM! Shut up! Don't talk so loudly! Tell dad! I don't care anymore. I don't care if he would kill me."

"Oh... Then how about I tell it to Ilyssa? She still doesn't know about her dad. I will meet up with her this evening!"

"NO! Mom, please! Don't do that. I have always listened to you, did whatever you asked me to, now please don't do this to me. Don't hurt Ilyssa!"

"I don't care if Ilyssa is hurt. I loved Cristiano first but he married Sera. He didn't even love her! Then he married Lily! I wanted him to be mine but I couldn't. I got stuck with your dad! God, I hate Mia for divorcing Alen. But Cristiano never accepted my love and loved Lily! I was supposed to marry Cristiano! But due to your dad's and his fight he married Sera! I hate Cristiano for bartering me! He cancelled our engagement and set me up with Alen. So, I want my revenge. I want him to suffer his entire life!"

"MOM! I will do as you say but please don't hurt Ilyssa."

"Okay. I will go now! You are in the same class with her now. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that was not necessary."

"It is. Make her like you!"

"Okay. Now please leave before someone comes here."

"Bye!", said Candy and left. When Aldon came out of the room, he saw Ilyssa crying out.

"Oh no!", said Aldon coming near Ilyssa.

"Stay away from me!", cried Ilyssa. She continued crying for a while. Aldon didn't know what to do. Ilyssa got up and walked towards the exit.

"Where are you going?!"

Ilyssa didn't answer.

"Where are you going, Ily?", said Aldon holding Ilyssa's hands.

"Don't touch me!", yelled Ilyssa.

"I won't! Tell me where are going?"

"I am skipping class!"

"Where will you go?"

"I don't know!", said Ilyssa and began walking faster. "And stop following me!"

"Let me come with you!"