play with me!!

katsuki pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day,  I woke up, went to school, worked out and went back to the dorms. but I felt bored. so~ I decided that I was going to tease deku today, I got up and went straight to his room.

izuku POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was minding my own business doing my homework when- BAMM! my door shot open!! but I already knew who the culprit was so I paid no mind to it. Then I heard a voice I knew to danm well...

DE- deku~ dekuuu~ kacchan screamed, jumping into my arms. "what's up with you"? I said. "nothing just wanted your cock"~ kacchan said seductively. I stood there frozen, suddenly reality hit me, processing the words that just came out of his fucking mouth!! "WH-" I got cut off by soft lips pressing against mine. I went with it, it wasn't the first time we made out. the kiss grew stronger every minute, I felt as if I was melting in his sweet embrace.

he would pull back,then come back for more. I didn't realize how turned on I was, so I quickly set kacchan down. Kacchan smiled, damnit he knows I'm turned on!!

" my, my, my~ looks like someone's getting horny " kacchan said teasingly , mocking me.  I was helpless when it came to kacchan.
before I could say anything, my belt went off and kacchan went down on his knees.shit. kacchan took my sensitive bulge and started palming it.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!

I bit my lip so none of my moans could escape. then he started sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow. "wait, wait!!  what's going on"!? "why are you doing this so suddenly"!? I whispered yelled. with a pop kacchan stood up and said "I'm bored izuku~ please play with me?" he said with pleading eyes. " how could I ever say no to that beautiful face?~" I said sudductevly,  finnaly letting my lust take control of me.

I picked him up and sat him on my lap on the bed, kacchan gets impatient so he quickly started grinding on me." damnit!! katsuki!! the things you do to me, can drive a man insane.." I said out of breath. kacchan just giggled and started grinding harder and faster. I flipped us over, now i was on top of him, a quite moan escaped his mouth. "can't control your self, can you kacchan?" I said lustufully .my only response was " fuck me" and a lewd expression. I lost all sense of control.

I ripped off kacchans clothes off ,while taking mine off as well and shoved three fingers up his ass roughly and ruthlessly. his body shaking by the sudden action. "AH~ DEKU ~" his moans got louder every time I shoved my fingers in and out. I was getting impatient. I stretched him out as far as I could and line up my dick with his entrance.
and shoved it in.his eyes rolled all the way back, I had to cover his mouth with my hand to keep him quiet. but I could still hear his muffled moans.i went fast and rough just how he liked it , it took me a while looking for his sweet spot- "AHH DEKU!! RIGHT THERE BABY!! RIGHT THERE!"

found it~  I started abusing it hitting it every time, it drove katsuki insane. he started clenching his insides, squeezing my dick "Fuck,katsuki" I whispered yelled. it drove me insane and he knew that.

I could tell kacchan was close by the way his breath and face was " FUCK, FUCK!! IM GOING TO FUCKING CUM!!" kacchan moaned " me too" I said in a low husky voice
and with that I came inside of him,and he came on me. we were a panting mess. I pulled out and snuggle right next to him. 

"what was this for" I asked out of breath " I was bored and I wanted you to pay attention to me~"he said playfully" and its easy to tease you de~ku". I laughed knowing all to well he was right " and its super easy for me to make that beautiful face of yours suck my dick " I said back, he looked at me with a shocked expression "asshole " he said

"I love you katsuki ~" I said.  I love you too izuku ~ he said,  then I brought him closer to a tight cuddle and feel asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------
hi!! this is my first time writing a story. I know its fucking crap, so ya I hoped you enjoyed!! and please comment on what you want to read about next!!

( amane senpai) <3