JUDGING CRITERIA

Hey, I'm Kia; The head Judge of this award. I just wanted to give insight on what we would be looking at in your book so you are well prepared.

Without further adieu, The Criteria...

1. The book must be under the right genre. It is a common mistake Wattpad writers make to put their books in the wrong genre, and this is something we would take really seriously in this award so be careful.

2.A captivating title and book cover. This always creates interest in a reader so we will grade this.

3.Book description should be inviting, something someone will want to read more. So we will also grade this.

4.An interesting introduction or beginning chapter.

5.Mechanical accuracy(Grammatical errors and punctuation) will be graded standardly.

6.Expression, we would like to see your personality in your writing.

7.Content, this is your plot or storyline. And the more original it is the higher your grade is.

8.Organisation, how you arrange and use your words in your story. How descriptive yet to the point your writing is matters a lot to us.

9.Writing style: We would love to see and grade your unique writing styles.

10.Sentence and paragraph structures( Very self-explanatory)

11.Diction: Your ability to use one style of English- Either British or American- and stick to it. Also how you make use of other languages while giving definitions for other readers who may not understand.

12. Versatility: How you are able to bring different stories and cultures and theories to your book count a lot.

Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing what each of you has to offer.

Love, Kia.