{2}

Hey! I hope you guys liked Chapter One! Here's chapter two! :)

~ Kara :)

-

We all began to talk when all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who or what it was, but found out that it was my worst nightmare.

-

"Hey Audrey! How was your break?" Julie Grayson beamed. Ugh. Julie Grayson is the worst person in my school. We used to be good friends, and I told her everything. But now from making fun of my families home life to just being straight up rude, Julie finds a way to make my life a living hell. Although I know what she does, noone seems to notice it, except Emma.

"Great Emma." I say bored. Emma rolls her eyes and is wondering why Julie is still here. Emma hates Julie more than I do; Julie just happens to be what we like to call a "Boyfriend Stealer". Poor Emma and Liam were the perfect couple; That is before Julie came into the picture. Fortunately, Liam came to his senses and is now back to going out with Emma.

"Okay so I actually I wasn't here to talk to you Audrey," Julie says "but I was here to talk to Ryder so I'd like it if you moved over." I scoff and peer around the table noticing that there is no empty seats. Emma gets up and gives me her seat and says "it's okay I'll go sit with Liam." I slid the ugly green tray over and she sits her ugly personality in my chair. I see Emma settle in with Liam giggling with eachother. Blake curiously asks me why I'm suddenly sitting next to her. I don't say anything but gesture towards Julie and Blake makes her mouth into an "O".

"So I was like wondering if you wanted to go out sometime Ryder," Julie says all up in his face. Ryder looks over to me and I make a face of disapproval. Despite my disapproval, Ryder says yes as my face reddens with fury.

-
Sorry this chapter is so short! New chapter is going to be up soon! Can we get this to 5+ votes?