chapter 8

"Leah posts here and you got a letter!!" I shouted through the house I had only seen glimpses of her all morning so I guessed that she was out late last night. Plus she'll be mad at me when she finds out I didn't record Geordie Shore for her oh well. Screw her!! 

Leah ran in and grabbed the letter I was right she looked awful she couldn't fool me with all that make-up. I turned up the music as she sat down to read her letter and me. Well I started dancing around the house to Nickleback-If everybody cared. Great Tune!!!

Leah's POV

Wish she'd turn down that awful music. One thing we never really had in Common was our music tastes Emma was the person who'd listen to anything. Me i had a set Genre. I read over my letter my cousin Jamie was coming to visit us.

"Hey Em, Jamies coming over for a bit is that ok!!" I yelled over the music.

"hmm yeah of course it is which cousins that?"

"the one from indonisia, she's really nice youv'e talked to her before"

"Yeah probably" Emma walked in with a giant mug of coffee "Drink your so hung over" we did a trade she took the letter and i drained the coffee.

"she'll be here next week so I guess Im going to go shopping" I got up and grabbed my ag and was headed to the door when Emma ran over to me " Im coming too you actually have to buy things we need"

*LAUGHTER*

James POV

Wow the boys have been spending alot of time with Emma and Leah. Our managment aren't happy esspecially with Beau. We're supposed to be soting out our next single and Beau didn't even show up. Thats how i came to be stood outside his house.

"Hiya james you alright" Emma said as she walked over to here car with leah.

"Not really Beau did'nt show up for work this morning, have you seen him?

"Not since last night and the twins won't have seen him because they were her all night" Leah butt in as she got into the car. I had to laugh as Emma just kicked her out of the drivers seat whilst talking to me

"Leah your not driving again for a while. No just be quiet!! Have you tried ringing or texting him?" she asked

"Yeah he's not answering"

"He'll most likely be in bed leah came back after a night out with him and she got an awful hang over he'll probebly have one too. oh well I'v got to go but if we see him I'll ring ya ok?"

Yeah thanks see ya later"

"Yeah and James" i Looked up "Ilike your top" We both smiled at each other as she got into the car and drove away. I think I will check around the back of the house.

Beau's POV

Ugh "What the hell go away"

It was james wait where was I. "Shit!! I missed the meeting haven't I "

"Yeah you have and bro did you really sleep on the grass all night"

"Jai and Luke weren't home they locked the door and I had no key"

"Why didn't you just call someone then"

"Phone ran out of charge"

"Right get up your coming to my house now"

Emma's POV

"Stop moaning this is why I always do the shopping"

"Oh I'm not bothered about coming shopping. I'm worried do  you think they have found Beau"

*BEEP BEEP*

"It's Jai. They have found him he was sleeping on the grass in the garden, he forgot to take his keys with him and his phone had run out of charge. Happy now?" I said as I picked up some strawberries and put them in the trolly.

Leah was dancing around behind me. And what do you do when your best mate is making a fool of herself, you join her of course so we both just stood in an isle dancing.

We were just loading the car when some reporters wandered over.

"Oi sweetheart whats it like to be dating a member of the Janoskians."

Me and Leah just stood in awe we thought they were just Youtube stars obviously not. We climbed into the car but the photographers followed us.

"Emma text one of the boys we can't move the car with them there what do we do?" I could tell Leah was close to tears "Just don't say anything to them ok I'll ring Skip ok?"

Skip's POV

*RING RING*

"Guy's be quiet it's the girls." I stood listening for a minute.

"What do you mean photographers are surroundong your car just........"

Beau grabbed the phone and frantically started talking to Emma down the line.

"Stay calm we'll be ther in a minute to help you" When he handed me my phone back all I heard was a laugh and Emma saying "We sound more calm then you do" she hung up and I laughed to myself.

"You find this funny mate do ya!!" Beau shouted at me

"No way I was laughing coz for once your not being a total dick!" I knew I had won this argument as everyone else laughed too.

"Just get in the car" Beau said pointing to the door.

After a five minute drive we saw why Emma called us there were hundreds of them just surrounding their car. Beau pulled up behind her car beeped his horn and shouted out the window "Oi stop being dickheads and let them out of the fucking car park yeah mate, anyone got a problem with that?"

No one argued and they all backed away Beau was fucking scary when he wanted to be. We reversed and drove back to the girls house. They followed us. When we pulled over and got out of the car Emma was hugging Jai and leah well I'm pretty sure she was suffacating because of how Beau waas holding her.

"Excuse me I don't want to see that thanks" said a figure from the house.

"Jamie" Leah screamed as she ran to embrace her cousin. Well I must say her cousin was Fit.